Til we meet again! (Gray x Reader x Lyon)

"Useless girl! If you want to stay here and be fed then work!"

"But Mommy--"

"Don't you call me Mother! I have a son! I have no daughter! From now on you will address me as Madame or Mam! IS THAT CLEAR?!"

"Y-Yes, M-Mam!"

Then she walked off...

"Seriously, why would I want a daughter like her. She killed his own father, so she is useless to me now!"

You heard something break within you, your heart. It shattered into millions of pieces. Your father died saving you from a demon, It wasn't your fault that the demon was attracted to you since you were a kid. Before your father died, he would entrust you on your step-mother and step-brother. Where she used to truly love you, you helped her in chores which made her smile everyday. You and your step-brother were the greatest gifts she ever had.

But after a week, A demon came into your house looking for you. Your step-mother and brother, full of fear, tried to protect you. But nonetheless, you were still taken by the demon. Your father speared the demon releasing its grasp on you and setting you free. But your father wasn't lucky enough to live. The demon speared him back with his own power killing both of them.

That's where she started blaming you for his death. Your step-brother was silent, scared of what might happen if he were to speak to you. This has been going for 5 months now and you knew it was just too cruel. You packed your things, said goodbye to your step-brother, then running off in the middle of the night.

At the morning you have awoken in a small cottage. A cottage which was not, at all, familiar. You heard footsteps getting nearer on the bed before a woman with short black hair wearing a maroon crop top, gray cardigan, and black skinny jeans, with Black winter boots smiled at you.

"Please don't be scared, I saw you outside by the forest somewhere passed out while carrying these bags. So I figured I should help you! I'm Ur!" She smiles at you, before you sit up and shaking her hand.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n)!" You said happily.

After a few months, you have become a great Ice Maker Mage and a boy joined you in training, Lyon Vastia. He was a white haired boy. He loved your hair color, which was (Not real H/c). You would train with them and sometimes, you couldn't control your stripping habit, so you always wore a large t-shirt underneath your outfit so boys wouldn't drool over you when you grow up.

"Hey guys! I found someone here!"

Lyon said pointing at the rubble of rocks where a Raven-haired boy curled up in a ball with a wound on his head was asleep. You could see his tear-stained face and his mouth forming a frown. Ur carried the boy away from the mass destruction. You and Lyon looked at each other before walking away with Ur.

Gray Fullbuster was the Raven haired's name. He practiced Ice Making Magic with all of you as well. One day, you were in town, talking to Lyon and Gray as Ur shopped for groceries. While walking home, you couldn't help but notice Lyon looking at Gray with wide eyes while Ur was scolding Gray. You blushed red, He had stripped unintentionally, like you and Lyon.

"Gray we're in public! Put your clothes back on!"

"This is your fault Ur!"

Ur chased after Gray who was running away, not wanting to get hit by Ur. You giggled while Lyon smiled while shaking his head.

After a few weeks, Deliora's name popped up in a conversation. Gray was leaving, Deliora was near and he wanted to defeat Deliora for himself.

Of course you guys followed him afterwards, now, Lyon wanted to surpass Ur. This was the moment he was waiting for, you mastered every spell there is but Lyon was persistent to do anything.

"Lyon! Don't do this!"

"I will do anything just to surpass--"

Ur had froze Lyon, while Gray was on one knee. Ur stood in front of Deliora and did the Iced Shell before saying goodbye to all of you. You fell on your knees while crying in the snow.

"This is all your fault Gray! Thanks to you (Y/n) is in pain and I can never surpass Ur!"

You were seperated from the two. You grew up into a beautiful and strong mage. You joined the Guild, Blue Pegasus and became known for knowing multiple element Maker Magic like Lightning, Fire, Iron, Wood, Water and of course Ice. The trimen would always be there for you. They helped you move on from your past, you worked with Lamia Scale to find Fairy Tail. Which was very awkward for you. Luckily, you and Lyon never met in the same day.

"(Y/n)! Look at the Ethernano levels!" Hibiki smiled.

"*gasp* Tenroujima...is still here?" You gasped looking at Hibiki's screen. The Ethernano at the exact location where Tenroujima was, had the perfect level for wizards to live and Hibiki's archive magic still senses power at that spot.

You visited Fairy Tail with the Christina Advanced.

"I'm Ichiya! Don't you remember?" Ichiya had jumped from the ship into the ground.

"Ichiya-sama you know you can't jump from the ship!" Hibiki held his Archive screen in place.

"Especially when I can create bubbles!" Ren bragged, a bit.

"How are you Fairy Tail?" Eve smiled at them.

"Hibiki! Ren! Eve!" Macao, 4th Master of Fairy Tail smiled.

"Don't forget the beautiful Princess!" Hibiki presented you.

You could see Macao, Wakaba, and Warren have hearts on their eyes as you revealed yourself.

"Hi Fairies!" You waved at them. Finally, the bubble landed and popped!

"You're not gonna believe what we found!" You smiled at them making them gasp at Hibiki and Ichiya's explanation.

Fairy Tail invited Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus to a party because they came back. You pushed Jenny to Hibiki and told her to dance with him. Ren was with Sherry from Lamia Scale. You turned around before your eyes widened. Gray and Lyon was arguing between with a bluenette. Your eyes and the bluenette's met, before she smiled. You felt strange, it felt like you were only one person. The two followed her gaze before their eyes widening, you turned around and walked away.

Cliffhanger!!!!!

I love you fairies!

Nyaa!

~~Rose