Leo x Reader~ Not your average princess.

-Y/n's POV-

I'm no ordinary princess, I don't like tea parties, I don't wear poofy gowns, and I don't like a lot of makeup and accessories. All I need is my crown and I'm fine.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" My mother, Queen Rose, Yes...I am a Dreyar. Princess (Y/n) Dreyar here. Their only child, but for Dad that was fine.

"Yes Mother?" I asked bowing like a princess. Though I am not wearing that dress.

"Dear, why didn't you try the dress I gave you." I looked at the dress hung on my drawer.

"Mom...This is no gown...Are you serious?" I looked at the design and texture...It was fantastic. This was the only skirt-related-from-mom that I accepted.

"Your drawer is also full of some dresses, I know you don't like gowns so I asked for a custom-made." I smiled. I didn't bother looking for the others, I'll check them out later.

I went to my dresser and started dressing. I smiled as it fit me perfectly.

"Well, what do you think?" I ask my mother as I twirled around.

"You look fantastic dear, but quickly, your father told me to come get you and dress you up nicely for the princes." I rolled my eyes. Yes, My father, King Laxus, He wanted me to have a prince...then at the age of 18 we would get married and rule the kingdom. Meaning 1 year of relationship, then it's 18 for me.

"Ah! There are my two beautiful girls!" Father smiled. I went to my father and hugged him.

"The suitors approaching, choose wisely my dear." He says and asks for the suitors to come in.

-Timeskip-

"How many suitors were there?"Rose asked to Laxus.

"At least a 40." He answered.

"How many did she accept?" She asked.

"None." Laxus sighed.

"The last suitor!" The guard says and opens the door.

Came in a very handsome orange-haired boy wearing glasses and a suit with a rose on his pocket.

"Prince Leo of the Celestial World." My father announces as he bows to the three.

"Your Majesties!" He says politely.

"This is my daughter, (Y/n) Dreyar." (Y/n) stands up and walks towards the prince.

"I see you don't like make-up or not much accessories Princess. You're quite a rebel." He compliments making her blush.

"Excuse me, but haven't I seen you before?" She asks to the prince. Both of them try to remember.

(Y/n) then snaps her fingers.

"I got it!"

Flashback

(Y/n) always loved going to the lake side. One day she met a orange-haired boy who was wearing a jacket and jeans with a green tee.

"Hey, I haven't really met you, but I see you everyday here. You must live nearby?" She asks the boy.

"Yes I do..." he smiles.

"I'm (Nickname)!" She shakes his hand.

"I'm Loke!" He smiles.

Everyday they would chat and talk. Until, Loke had that feeling in his heart, she loved (Y/n), but he knew that he couldn't get her by being a commoner, he went back to the Spirit World and accepted being prince.

End Flashback

"I can't believe you were Loke." She gasped.

"I can't believe that I could fall in love with a princess." He raises her chin and kisses her on the lips.

They pull back quickly and hugged.

"King Laxus and Queen Rose...May I ask...If I, Prince Leo, court your daughter, Princess (Y/n)?" He asked as he bowed to the King and Queen.

"Yes." Queen Rose says straightly.

"Just remember that she is a--Oof!" Rose elbows her and nods.

"He says yes!" Queen Rose says. Prince Leo carries Princess (Y/n) and twirls around.

And they all lived happily ever after.

-End-