Yandere! Natsu x Reader~What Dere are you?! (AU) (NaL)

-Natsu's POV-

"Natsu! Control your anger!"

"You're a monster!"

"Run! Natsu's here! Hurry!"

Those were the words that ran into my mind as I walked to school. Rose would always tell me to control my temper, after a few days, I killed her, unintentionally. I never wanted to kill her, I guess my anger took the best of me.

Kids would run away and yell at their friends to stay back since I might kill them.

-Timeskip-

"Class, we have a new student, her name is (Y/n) (L/n). (Y/n) you may sit next to Natsu Dragneel over there."I tensed up as I heard my name. The (H/c) haired girl nodded and took the empty seat next to me.

"Now, open your books to Page 54, read the selection below, and we'll have a recitation afterwards." The teacher then turned around and started writing on the board.

I looked at the (H/c) haired girl beside me as she started reading. I smiled slightly, but then remembered...that day.

-Flashback-

It was just 2 years ago, I never got to graduate since I had to spend 2 years in an asylum to help me recover. Rose-nee always visited me with our friends, Lucy, Lisanna, Gray, Gajeel, Levy, Erza, Jellal, Laxus, Mira, Freed, Bickslow, Evergreen, Elfman, Juvia, and sometimes, Wendy and Romeo. They brought me food and we would always eat together. Rose-nee had to tell Gramps or Principal Makarov about my issue and said that after two years in the asylum I would study and rush back to College. After 2 years, just 1 month ago, she told me to let go of Lucy. Lucy told her that she loved Loke now and that she was really sorry.

"NOOO! SHE WILL BE MINE!" I rampaged. Not knowing what was really going on. It seemed like I wasn't the one controlling myself.

"Please Natsu, I beg of you to calm down!" I saw her back up against the telephone and press a button. I knew what that was, she contacted 911 and sent a signal. It made me angrier, immediately grabbing the next sharp object I placed it in front of me, threatening her.

"Natsu! Control your anger!" She immediately shouted warning me.

-This part will be a bit...gross...so don't imagine what it will look like 'cause trust me...It will not be pretty-

I had an evil grin on my face. I immediately stabbed her in the heart. Making her spit blood, She falls on the ground . I was craving to see more blood, so I continued to stab her, In the stomach, the knee, the side. I even took my pocket knife and placed a huge cut on her neck. I stood up and dropped the knife, My hands were covered in blood, my shirt looked like it bathed in blood. Then, the doors burst open, revealing the police, some nurses, and of course, the leader of the FBI.

I was brought back to the asylum, but I escaped, I changed my look, dyed my hair to black, placed green contact lenses and even changed the way I dressed. I found Freed here with Mirajane who was still sad about the incident, They helped me though, I'm known as Steve Dragneel back at my home with Rose, so I used my real name now. Natsu Dragneel.

-Timeskip-

Me and (Y/n) talked and got to know each other better but of course I never told her my past. After a few days, I fell in love. Which Freed and Mira were scared of. Since, I might turn into a Yandere again.

"So Natsu, are you a dere?" She blurted out of nowhere. I started to sweat immensely.

"I-I-I'm n-not a D-Dere...Hehe! What made you ask?"I stuttered then laugh half-heartedly.

"Oh nothing!" She smiled.

"Natsu...can you keep a secret?"Natsu's ears perked up. He nodded slowly and went closer.

"I have a crush on someone...in the classroom."She said shyly making him smirk, hoping it was him.

"Really? Who is it?" I asked.

"I-It's J-Jacob..." She played with her fingers while my Yandere mode was trying to get out.

-Guys...This is my friend, Timeskip-

I was back in the asylum...This time with Mira and Freed crying outside. You wanna know why I'm back here again? Well first of all, Jacob was Mira's long lost brother who never got to study as well.

-Flashback-

"N-Natsu? W-What are you doing here? I'm suppose to be meeting with Rose." Jacob, slightly scared, looked at Natsu who was sitting on the blanket.

"Hehe...You think that I'll just let you take (Y/n) away." He stood up, holding his mini knife.

"That's sharp man, Y-you could kill somebody..." Jacob stuttered.

"That's the point!" Natsu whispered before stabbing Jacob in the stomach, spitting blood.

"His condition has gotten worse!"

"What can we do?"

"I don't even know right now!"

Those were the last words I heard...before I drifted to sleep. (Y/n)! Rose-nee! Take care in heaven.

-End-