Laxus x Reader

Moving was not an option for you now. Laxus Dreyar, Makarov's grandson, had shot a strong lightning that make you feel weak. He walked to you and grabbed your head.

"I don't care if you're a girl! You hurt my guild and you'll pay!" His grip on your head only tightened making you whince in pain. Yes, you were with Gajeel and Phantom Lord, but you didn't do a thing to destroy there guild.

You were too nice for that. Laxus was just too angry to even care right now.

"Kaaa! I...I didn't do...Kaaah! Anything!" His grip only tightened.

"LET GO OF HER LIGHTNING ROD!" Gajeel yelled from afar. He did making you literally fall on your back.

"Oh? And what should I be afraid of?" He stepped on her stomach. Making her cough blood.

"SHE DID NOTHING TO RUIN YOUR GUILD! SHE TRIED TO STOP MASTER JOSEF TO NOT GO WITH THE PLAN! SHE HAD TO BETRAY PHANTOM LORD SO NO ONE IN FAIRY TAIL COULD GET HURT! IF IT WASN'T FOR HER PROTECTING AND FIGHTING ALONG SIDE FAIRY TAIL, EVERYONE WOULD BE DOWN AND BRUISED!!!" He yelled at the blond. His eyes widened, She fought along side Fairy Tail. She looked at the girl beneath her feet. He got angry, angry at himself for hurting a girl. He immediately carried her bridal style, and wiped her blood. He ran quickly to the infirmary.

-skipTime-

Now she was fine. Laxus was asleep beside her, on a chair. While she was on the bed. Mira was kind enough to not tell Master what had happened, as long as he promises to Mira that he'll protect the (H/c)-haired girl and will never hurt her, ever.

"What are you guys talking about?" The said girl sat up and asked with curiosity on her voice, yet she had a smile plastered on her face. Mira only waved before she carried the tray that was filled with used bandages, cottons and empty alcohol bottles. She went outside and left the two alone.

Laxus looked at the girl on the bed. Her smile never left. He was playing with her magic for a bit.

"S-Sorry..." Laxus said in a low voice, not looking at her.

"Huh?" She said, not hearing what he said.

"I said I'm sorry! Geez don't make me repeat-" Before he could continue, she stood up and got on her tippy toes to kiss Laxus on the lips. Laxus eyes widened. She then pulled back before Laxus.

"I forgive you, I knew that you were angry because of me being in Phantom Lord." She smiled. Laxus' blush only got more visible.

"But still...I hurt a girl that did something good to Fairy Tail. I should've asked everyone before resorting into violence." He sighed.

"When did your vocabulary grew all of a sudden?" She giggled. He pouted and looked away.

"Shut up! My vocabulary has always been fine!" He defended himself.

"Okay! Why don't we start over?" She stuck out her left hand.

"My name's (Y/n) (L/n)! It's nice to meet you!" She grinned widely.

"My name's Laxus Dreyar!" He said shaking her left hand with his right.

"So we can be friends..."(Y/n) smiled.

"Can we be more than that?" Laxus smirked making her the one who's blushing!

"Laxus!" She playfully hit his arm.

And that's where the story only begins. But that is up to the readers to figure out. Tihi!

❤-End-❤