Laxus x Child! Reader x Author

3rd P's POV

(Y/n) is Laxus' little princess, 'daughter'. But they're not related. Laxus took her in as his own when he found her on a mission one day. And she was still pretty young, like a year old. Makarov didn't want Laxus leaving (Y/n) in his house. So, everytime the Thunder Legion went on a mission, Rose had to take care of her and teach her magic, reading, writing, and many more.

"Rose-san?" The 4 years old girl asked Rose shyly.

"Yes, sweetheart?" She answered sweetly.

"Can I call you, Mommy?" (Y/n) smiled shyly.

"Of course sweetheart, but who's the Dad?" She asked playfully.

"Daddy Laxus!" She cheered. Her lips parted and gasped slightly before blushing.

"O-Oh-" Right after realization hit her, the doors opened revealing the Thunder Legion.

"Daddy Laxus!" The girl ran to Laxus with opens arms. She jumped and hugged Laxus.

"Have you been a good girl to Rose-san and to the guild?" Laxus asked the girl and looked around.

"She has! She's been very good and very sweet, Laxus! You raised her very well!" Rose walked to the two and smiled.

"Yeah! To be honest, I kind of felt bad for the kid at first since it was Laxus she's with..." Max confessed.

"But after seeing the sweet kid that's in front of us now, it's safe to say that she's been raised by two amazing people she can call her parents!" Erza said with total respect.

"Honestly they make a perfect couple and perfect parents for (Y/n)!" Mira fangirled lightly.

"Other than that, at a young age, she's gotten a lot stronger with Rose's meditation techniques and Laxus' physical training enhancements!" Freed smiled.

"Yes, she will be a great wizard someday!" Evergreen complimented.

"Ain't that right babies?" Bickslow asked his totem buddies.

"Someday! Someday!" (Hamilton lyrics! If you get it I love you!) The totem guys repeated.

"Shut up will ya!" Laxus looked at the Thunder God Tribe.

Rose and (Y/n) giggled and laughed with the rest of the guild.

-Timeskip-

(Y/n) is asleep in Laxus' arms and Rose is walking with them. Rose kept glancing at the girl in Laxus' arms. Stroking her hair once she moves so she can relax.

"Everyone's right you know!" Rose said lowly.

"Huh?" Laxus asked confused.

"(Y/n) is a lucky kid! She's being raised by the greatest people who truly love her. You, Me, The guild, and our friends! She's loved because she has a heart of gold." Rose smiles at the girl. Once they reach Fairy Hills, Rose carries the girl and goes to the steps.

"Good night Laxus!" Rose smiled. Rose felt something a bit heavy on her waist, it was Laxus' hand.

And...Laxus has kissed Rose. Rose had no choice but to kiss back. Little did they know that (Y/n) was actually awake and could here everything they said.

She peeked tbrough her tiny hands and kept giggling lightly, she entered quietly to Fairy Hills to Rose's room.

After a few minutes, Laxus and Rose pulled back. Red was showering their faces. Rose entered Fairy Hills and saw (Y/n) talking with Wendy. Rose had scooped her up and cut their convo short.

(Y/n) is loved and will always be loved.

Extended

8 years later.

Veil. A Wedding Gown. Flowers. Tuxedo. And Champange.

Yes, It was Laxus' and Rose's wedding.

"To the greatest parents in the world! May you always be happy!" (Y/n) held her glass up as she finished her speech.

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered. Some clapped!

Now it got noisier because, everyone was clanking their glasses. Rose was giggling. (Y/n) was clanking her glass as well. Laxus leaned in and closed the gap between him and Rose making everyone cheer.

That was the moment where everything started.

-The End-