Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Juliet's POV:

The nightmares were still frequent as I got farther along with my pregnancy. The dreams freaked me out and I woke up in the middle of the night -numerous times- in a cold sweat.

Some nights my dreams were so bad that I couldn't sleep and other nights I would be so tired that I simply wouldn't dream. I was curled into one of the pregnancy pillows that supported my bulging stomach.

I felt a familiar hand rub my arm soothingly. It was Ethan. I shuffled around and opened my eyes.

"Happy valentines day." He said. He held a bouquet of of pink roses. breakfast and a small blue box. I smiled and sat up fixing my hair and took the flowers and smelt them. I loved flowers.

"Aww they're so pretty." I said happily. I took the small blue box and opened it. Inside was a silver necklace with a small pink diamond hanging.

"Aww Ethan it's so pretty! I love it thank you." I smiled hugging him tightly and kissing his head. I clasped on the necklace and began eating.

"Did you have a good nights rest?" He asked.

"Yea. It was pretty good I think I woke up once." As I was munching on food there was a knock on our door. I just finished up as Tyler walked in.

"There has been another attack." He said bluntly. Ethan got up in a flash and have me one loving look and I nodded and he left. I got up and shoved on a tank top and cardigan with a pair of jeans and I rolled them up. In the werewolf realm it only snows for December and then it stops and gets warm. We have witches to charm the temperatures.

I walked downstairs and said hello to Zeus. My back cracked and I couldn't stand back up. My hand flew to my back and someone helped ease me up. I looked back and Ethan stared at me worriedly.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." I smiled.

"You sure?"bHe asked.

"Yea. What happened?" I asked.

"One of our scouts. She got picked off and was roughed up a bit by rogues. She will be fine though."

"Ethan you can't keep waiting around like this you have to go after him." I said.

"I know. I'm trying to convince my father and yours to do that. They are scared though. Which is understandable we lost a lot of good people."

"We will lose more if we don't do anything." I pointed out.

"This is why you are the perfect alpha female." He smiled. I smiled back and he sighed.

"I was hoping to spend the day with you but I must organize battle tactics."

"Okay." I pouted.

"It will be fine you need to rest anyways." He said rubbing my shoulder. I nodded and walked towards the family room. I held onto the arm of the couch and attempted to sit down. Once I got down I sighed happily. Then I realized the remote was on the mantle.

I sighed in frustration and tried to get up...I couldn't.

"Hello? Is anybody around here?" I called.

"Juliet? What's wrong, love?" Ethan called.

"Ethan! I can't get up!" I whined. He came in the room and chuckled and I held out my hands and he guided me up easily.

"That baby is huge." He laughed.

"I know. I can't take it." I sighed.

"It's any day now Juliet." He assured. He left again and I decided to go up to our little girls' nursery. It was all pink and flowery and it was all ready for her. We hadn't decided on a name yet because it has been busy the past few weeks.

I liked the name Mackenzie...

I decided to walk over to my parents' house. My dad and brothers wouldn't be there but my mom and grand mom would.

I walked up the steps and the guards greeted me.

"Lady Juliet." They smiled. I smiled back and said hello and they opened the door and I walked in and there was chaos...Chaos everywhere.