Chapter 4

AN:Hey guys! I got a new cover because my old one was lame and it was made by the very awesome Angielobbie.. It is amazing and so this is why I am dedicating the chapter to her.

P.S

I noticed I always have to write about royal werewolves and stuff lol. I can't picture myself writing about anything else lol. Prince's are sexy...

Anyways enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 4:

Juliet's POV:

I was giving into Ethan too easily. I am a strong woman with alpha blood I am not to be taken advantage of. Not by him, not by anyone.

I needed to show him I was still unmated. I could do anything I want. I smiled at the thought and trudged off to the bathroom. I showered the night before because my hair took too long to dry. I left it down and went out to my closet.

My father didn't allow me to wear makeup, but my mom sneaked me mascara because he didn't notice that much. I shoved on a pair of light blue short shorts and a white and grey baseball t-shirt. It had the style of it, sleeves came to the elbow, it was grey with a white torso, but it had my old lacrosse team logo on it.

I grabbed my sneaker heels that I adored so much. I smiled and put them on and grabbed my back pack with my lacrosse stick attached to the back.

I had a game today.

I walked downstairs and sat at the table eating a plain bagel with butter and having a glass of lemonade.

"Heels?" My mum asked curiously. Her stomach still pertruding a bit.

"Mhmm." I said not meeting her gaze.

"This wouldn't be about a boy named Ethan...would it?" She smirked whispering. My eyes popped out of my head and I turned to her quickly.

"How do you know?" I said low.

"You don't think I chatted with his mother? She is such a nice lady. We are having a little get together again today." She smiled sitting down with juice.

"You didn't tell dad." I said pleadingly.

"Didn't tell me what?" Dad asked coming in. He walked over kissing mom's cheek tenderly as he always did and went to get coffee.

"That mom enjoys...your company." I said quickly downing my juice and grabbing my backpack.

"I know she does." He smirked.

"Ha! Yea right you loser." She said. He growled and she shook her head rolling her eyes.

"We will be at your game today, Julie." He called. It was better then the other names he would call me like "Candycane"...God my dad is so weird.

Joey and Jackson came down the stairs and we headed out to Joey's car. I got in the back like usual and we drove off to school.

----

"Heels?" Alistair asked me in law class.

"Yes." I smiled resting my chin on my hand. I had my legs crossed and I was swinging my leg slightly. The heat was still on and some girls were still agitated. I wonder how Ethan knew I was in my heat... I heard him through our faint link.

I had a needle for it.

I mean I was feeling kind of...uhm...hot and bothered I guess. Which was kind of weird because I never felt anything like that before.

"Oh I know who it's for." Alistiar smirked, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Oh yea?" I asked scoffing.

"Ethan." He said flipping open his book and pulling out a pen.

"No." I said.

"Yes. Stop lying." He said with no emotion. There was no use arguing wtih Alistair. He would always win. I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"I'm not judging you, Jules. I think you look hot." He laughed. I shook my head and hit his arm and he laughed along with me.

Soon Ethan walked in with some of Joey and Jackson's friends. I smiled triumphantly to myself actually somewhat eager to his reaction. He saw me out of the corner of his eyes and smiled while he talked. He walked up the auditorium steps and sat in the seat across from us, letting his friends go first and then he sat on the last seat as did I.

As they talked he looked over at me to smirk and then looked at my legs. I'm not going to lie I was always complimented on my nice evenly tanned legs. He looked at my bare legs in the heels and short shorts and his eyes flarred as he stared at me hard.

I smiled nicely and blew him a kiss and turned back to Ms. Stewart as she began talking.

A little while later she asked me to bring down the attendance. I walked down the empty hall dropping it in the slot. I turned and walked back, stopping off at the bathroom.

As I went to push open the door I was grabbed and brought into the boy's bathroom.

"Hey!" I growled.

Ethan.

He opened a stall that was very clean because this is a prestigious school. It has fancy marble counter tops, marble flooring. It was quite nice and it always smelt lovely.

"What the hell?" Igrowled again going to open the door. He growled aggressively and stood in front of me blocking the door. He wore beige shorts, grey vans and a grey sliming shirt, showing off his muscles. I stared up into his dark grey eyes angrily.

"Did we not discuss your clothing yesterday?" He asked.

"No. You just said to not wear the outfit I was wearing and besides, I am an unmated alpha female. You don't have to tell me shit." I growled coming close to him. His eyes flarred up and he leaned down in my face.

"That is where you are wrong little one, I tell you what to do. I am your mate and your alpha. You listen to me."

"Do you see a mark? Nope." I said popping the "P".

"If it was my choice. I would have marked you yesterday outside by the random tree." He whispered.

"That's nice." I said simply. Even though it made my heart race.

"No it's not nice. Because I have to wait for you to stop being so stubborn."

"I am not stubborn!" I whispered harshly.

"Yes, you are. You are stubborn and you have an attitude problem."...Oh that did it. My fists balled and my nails dug into my skin. He did not just say that! I growled and punched his chest. Although it probably felt like a child punch.

"You are such an ass Ethan Snow! God! You walk in here thinking you're the best thing ever but you're not!" I growled angrily. He slammed the wall behind me making a hole and making me arch my back away from him.

"Juliet." He warned. I suddenly felt my mood relax and I felt...like I should obey. I looked away from his eyes and gritted my teeth.

"You better change your clothes." He warned.

"I have to go back to class." I said.

"Ms. stewart knows who I am and who you are. Alistair will take your books and my friends will get mine."He said opening the stall. We walked out and down to my locker. I opened it grabbing my black lacrosse shorts and running shoes.

He walked me back to the bathroom and I changed and walked back out. He snatched my shorts from my hand.

"Hey!" I said. He literally ripped them in half like a piece of paper and threw them into the garbage.

"Ethan! Those were my favourite shorts!" I said.

"Not anymore." He said. I gawked at him and he crashed his lips to mine pushing me back aggressively. I swear my lips will break soon. He tried to force my mouth open but I didn't let him. He broke away and glared at me.

"Fucking tease." He growled walking away as the bell rang. I flipped him off and he growled warningly at me.

He's such an ass.