Chapter 6

Chapter 6-

Juliet's POV:

God I couldn't face my father. All my life I was daddy's angel. I listened to him. I did everything he asked and now I just broke his most important rule.

Never talk to boys that aren't your family.

And here I am making out with Ethan. Who I will have to have sex with soon or else I will die.

Times have changed, if you don't mate your dead as I said before.

I was sitting in english when it came to me. I popped my head up and tucked my hair behind my ears and fixed my tie. Last time when I wore my short shorts...it was dress down day. Now I was back to the all famous uniform.

"I got it." I said to Alistair who was working quietly next to me.

"Got what?" He asked looking up. Ethan smirked at me from across the auditorium.

"All I have to do is have sex with Ethan...I don't have to talk with him afterwards or be his girlfriend."

"Thats what everyone says, Jules." He sighed shaking his head.

"Why? what's wrong?" I asked.

"Every girl says oh I don't have to like him and then they spend more time and then the girl falls in love with him. It always happens. You hate him now but in a month you will be holding his hand everywhere. Sitting next to him in class and leaving poor Alistair by himself. You're throwing me under the bus, Jules." He said jokingly.

"Haha, Al. You are so funny. Like knee slapper." I said with sarcasm slapping my knee. He laughed and continued working and I got up and went over to sit by Ethan.

He excused himself from his conversation and turned to me.

"Can I help you little one?" He asked quietly.

"Shut up." I growled. He just smirked and stared at me with those big stormy grey eyes.

"Look when are we doing this?" I asked gritting my teeth.

"Doing what?"

"You know what I am talking about Ethan." I growled.

"I don't." He said smiling. What an ass.

"Having sex Ethan."I stated angrily.

"That was up to you little one. I can do it right now in the janitor's closet." He shrugged.

"Oh yes. My first time in the janitor's closet. Amazing." I said sweetly.

"Look. Can we just get this over with so I can live a normal life?"

"A normal life by hanging out with that guy over there." He said growling at Alistair who was working. Alistair is my best friend. He cannot talk to him like that.

"Hey, leave Alistair out of this. He has been in my family since I was little."

"Well maybe you should start making girl friends."

"Well maybe you should stop being a dick and be nice for once you ass." He growled at me and I tried my best to hold my ground but I looked down. God I just showed him who's stronger.

"Sorry." I grumbled.

"Okay if you want to do it tonight. You gotta leave school with me at lunch." He said.

"Next period? Why?" I asked curiously.

"I am going to show you what I do and you are going to watch like a good little mate." He said in my ear.

"What are you a stripper or something?"

"Hardly. What I do will scare the hell out of you. It will make you squeeze my arm so tightly and stay so very close to me." he smirked.

"Whenever I talk to you, are there thoughts that enter your head that are not sexual?" I asked.

"Nope." He said popping the "p". I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Fine. I have extra clothes in my bag." I said getting up. He grabbed my arm and yanked me down as the bell rang.

"They better not be short shorts." He said. I smirked.

"They are, big boy." I said tapping his chest lightly. I got up and grabbed my books and walked to my locker. I grabbed my bag and went to the washroom folding my school clothes back up. I had on a white v-neck, light blue short shorts and my dark brown Toms. I walked back out of the washroom and down the hall and out to the parking lot.

Yes Ethan had his car now and it was amazing I must say. It was a mustang convertible that was all black. It was the new 2013 model. I loved cars. My dad tought me all about them, he was cautious on getting me a car because he knows I would go way above the speed limit.

"Can I drive?" I asked stunned as he leaned against it.

"You disobey me all the time. I think not." He said and that's when I took in on what he was wearing.

A white v-neck and light blue jeans.

"Ethan!" I growled and he laughed.

"Hey you're copying me. I was here first."

"Change now." I snarled. He smirked and that's when I knew I did something bad.

"Change in front of you? Sure thing." He said taking off his shirt. Oh my God...he had tattoo's. I gasped and looked away from his muscular torso and he laughed.

"What's wrong?" He laughed.

"I never seen a man change infront of me before." I said turning away.

"Especially one like me who is amazingly fit, and has amazing tattoo's?" He said cockily. I really did like his tattoo's. They were in thick intricate shapes on his torso.

"What are they for?" I asked turning around. he changed into workout shorts and a black shirt.

"You'll see." He smirked opening his car door. I frowned but opened my side and through my bag in. I got in buckling up and he smiled at me.

"Don't get too scared little one." He said backing out of the parking space.

"I can handle myself, Ethan." I growled crossing my arms and looking out the window. Why did I agree to come?