Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Juliet's POV:

"Juliet you need to listen to me." Ethan growled. He had me pinned down and I starred at him harshly.

"Why should I listen to you, when you don't listen to me? How does that work?" I asked.

"Because I am the alpha male and you are my female mate, which evidently, makes me have more power than you."

"well sorry to burst your bubble, Ethan. I have alpha blood too. I come from royal lines." I said rolling my eyes.

"Indeed you do. But now you are with me. Which means I am in charge." He said. I growled harshly and he sighed.

"You're just upset because you don't want to be in heat. It will be over before you know it."He said lightly. I pushed him off and stomped away to the small cool lake. I stripped down and swam in as he leaned against a tree and watched me. The water cooled my heated skin and helped me relax as I floated.

I looked up at the blue sky when something grabbed my ankle and snapped it. I yelped in pain.

"Ethan!" I screamed as I was dragged under water. Water flowed in my mouth so that I couldn't breathe and I thrashed around as I was dragged away. I attempted to kick my attacker, but we all know how well fighting goes in the water.

Water consumed inside me more as I was dragged away until I finally felt my eyes shut.

-------------

Minutes later I felt air reach my lungs and I opened my eyes and coughed water into Ethan's mouth. I sat up and spat it all out as Ethan sat next to me. His clothes were drenched as was his hair. Pain emerged from my ankle and I looked down noticing my foot was not connected to my ankle no more.

It just flopped around. I breathed heavily as Ethan pulled me to his chest.

"Let's get you inside." He said quickly scooping me up. The doctor injected a clear liquid into my leg, he said it would heal it faster and he wrapped it tightly in a cast. He said it would take a day or two for it to fully heal. I still don't understand what happened but Ethan looked grim and I was starting to feel the heat to come back on again.

Ethan helped me hobble upstairs and I sat on his bed as he shuffled around his room getting changed.

"Are you okay? Do you need food or anything?" He asked. I shook my head no and he sat down beside me.

"Rogues?" I asked.

"No. Vampire. I'm surprised he didn't bite you. He got away though." He said staring down at my foot.

"Ethan we can't sit around here while the vampires do this and you know I have the best scouting skills with both packs combined."

"You're not going out now. Not until you are all better." He ordered.

"I know but you have to let me help when my ankle is better."

"I know." He said pressing a small kiss to my lips. I bit the inside of my lip again as my skin began to get heated.

"You know we have to do it, Julie. There is no point in avoiding it." He smirked. I growled but listened and crawled closer to him.

----------------------------

One of the younger girls in the pack sat with a marker drawing on my cast before it came off. I was finally feeling better. Although I enjoyed the numerous rounds of "mating" with Ethan I was glad to be done everything. The doctor was even cutting off my cast today. I was so happy.

He snipped the pieces of and I immediately bolted outside and shifted. My ankle was stiff but nothing more. I felt great to be myself again. I ran quickly over to our secluded pack house where everyone was. I shifted into my running shorts and pink workout shirt and running shoes.

As my dad talked I looked up onto the roof of the house and noticed a black shadow. I slowly crept around and into the woods and darted up a tree.

Ethan's POV:

I stood infront of Alpha Brandon and I noticed Juliet out of the corner of my eye. She walked towards us and I turned my attention back to the alpha. As he was talking I looked back and she was gone. I frowned and looked around and I didn't see her pink shirt anywhere. I got nervous until I heard a loud hissing. A vampire came flying down and landed face first and Juliet jumped down after.

She stomped on his back and lifted his arm dislocating his shoulder and he hissed in pain.

"Where are all the other vampires?" She asked.

"Like I'd tell you, bitch." He growled. She yanked his arm harder and he yelled in pain.

"Tell. Me. Now. Before I rip your arm off." She threatened.

"Alright, alright...We are to the west from here. About a day's run. We are hiding in a secluded cave that is surrounded by vampires."

"Was that so hard?" She cooed fakingly.

"No it wasn't...Now...will you let me go?" He asked innocently.

"No. ou can stay here. She said letting him go. Pack members picked him up as he protested and brought him to the basement. God that was so hot.

I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes at me. Alpha Brandon told us to do a ten metre spread and head west.Juliet was with me of course. I wouldn't let her out of my sight.

We all walked off as Juliet came walking over to me.

"That little show turned you on,eh?" She asked laughing.

"Indeed it did." I smirked as we walked into the forest. I grabbed the hem of her shorts and yanked her towards me.

"Ethan. Stop it." She growled. I smirked and grabbed her again and she batted me hand away.

"if you don't keep your hands off of me. I'm leaving." She warned. I growled crushing her to my chest making her laugh.

-----------------

Aww...cute little moment at the end ;)