Chapter 7

AN: I'm updating cuz I'm a good person and im bored so I just decided to update. Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes you guys should know by now that none of my chapters are edited :D

Chapter 7-

Juliet's POV:

"Where are we going?" I asked as we drove. We were driving for a long time and he kept trying to strike up conversation. I answered in one word answers and he never got bored of asking me.

We were on the more run down side of town with a bunch of abandoned warehouses. He pulled up to one that had red bricks and broken windows. There was other really nice cars here as well.

"What is this place?" I asked getting out.

"You'll see." He said reaching for my hand and I snatched it away.

"Excuse me." I said.

"Juliet. I want you right next to me. Please." He said staring at me deeply. My body was willing me to listen to him. I rolled my eyes and looked away while sticking out my hand. He took it and I felt tingles course through my veins.

He walked ahead and practically pulled me along. As we got closer I heard loud thumping music and lots of yelling and cheering.

"Ethan...What is this?" I said hesitantly. He squeezed my hand comfortingly. He didn't look at me but I made a small smile. We came to the door on the side where a man stood in shorts and a simple t-shirt.

"Ethan." He said making a small smile. Ethan nodded and he opened the door walking into a dark tunnel. The music vibrated the floor. People lined the walls lounging casually and staring at us. They were mostly werewolves, only a couple of ruggid looking humans.

Ethan pushed open another door to people gathered around a fighting ring watching two men fist fight. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Ethan!?" I growled angrily. Why was he doing this!? He could get seriously injured!

Why do I care?

Because deep down you love him already, dumbass

Excuse me, what?

You heard me. He is trying everything and you keep shooting him down. Give him a chance. He may surprise you.

I was right about to say something when Ethan cut me off.

"What's wrong?" He chuckled.

"You could get hurt? How did you get into this?" I asked.

"I always did it. Don't worry my little one." He assured smoothing down my hair. I went to slap his hand away but I didn't.

Don't touch his hand. It is fine. You like it now stop being stupid.

I shook my head and he took my hand again. We walked around the ring as blood sprawled everywhere. I tucked in behind him so that none of it had hit me. We pushed through yet another door to three guys who stood in workout clothing with their arms crossed and talking in a circle.

"There he is." One said coming over and giving him a man hug thing and then they saw me.

"Who's this?" He asked cheerfully.

"Juliet." Ethan said staring at him hard.

"Don't worry, Eth. We won't do anything. Welcome Juliet. I'm Kenny." He said he had short black spikey hair and amber eyes, he was shorter than Ethan and he didn't have as much muscle mass.

"That's Tyler and Nate." He said pointing to the two other boys that stood. I made a small smile and they nodded at me their jaws clenched tight.

"We are going to go see how things are going. Set up." Kenny said. All the boys walked out and Ethan dropped my hand. I sat on a cold metal chair with my arms crossed; everything in here was cold metal.

When I looked back at Ethan he had his shirt off and was wrapping tape around his knuckles and hands. I looked at his torso then slapped my hands over my eyes and I almost heard a growling in my head.

"What?" He laughed.

"Why didn't you say "Hey I'm taking my shirt off?"." I asked my eyes still covered.

"Because all fighters fight with no shirt on." He said blandly.

"Yea but that doesn't mean I want to see you with no shirt on!" I exclaimed.

yes you do.

Oh shut up.

It got quiet and I was curious so I opened my eyes to find his lovely torso right infront of my face.

"Ethan!" I growled punching his torso which was a bad idea because it was rock hard and my hand lingered there.

"Oh." I said surprised my one eye covered. Well it was nice...solid and well defined. He did a throaty chuckle and it was the most amazing sound ever. I stared in envy that...techinically this torso was all mine and I do not have to share this with any other woman.

Instead of lightly punching him my hand flatened and he stiffened.

"Wow." I said amazed. He growled lightly and grabbed my face and crashed his lips with mine aggressively. He bent closer forcing me back into my chair.

"Stop." I said against him even though I did not want to.

"Sorry little one." He said breaking and then kissing me again and biting my bottom lip with his canines. I gasped a little bit and he kissed me shoving his tongue in my mouth. I heard foot steps outside and I shoved him away and fanned myself. I was flustered and hot.

"You're a real ass, you know that?"I said and he smirked.

"You enjoyed it so much." he said walking away.