Chapter 8

Chapter 8-

Juliet's POV:

"Why are you doing this, Ethan?" I asked angrily. I hate to admit it but my head and werewolf sense was right. I already did care for Ethan and both of us knew that what he was doing was insanely stupid and he could get seriously hurt and...I didn't like that.

"It's something I love doing, little one. It takes the anger out, gets the pack some money and helps me to stay in shape."

"You are already amazingly fit! You wanna do more? Go for a run not fight scary, big people." I exclaimed. I realized that I practically said he had a nice body- which wasn't a lie mind you- and he did that sexy throaty laugh that made my muscles clench and my body to shiver.

"I know I am amazingly fit. Especially for you. Just try not to worry." He assured.

"Are you dumb? If I did this you would be flipping shit! You'd grab me by my hand and drag me home and lock me in my bedroom."

"Yes because you're my little one and I don't like people to lay a hand on you. Especially if it ruins how beautiful you are." I blushed and lowered my head and bit my lip.

"Thanks." I said softly. He groaned and grasped my shoulders.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"That thing...where you bite your lip seductively. Don't do it." He pleaded. I smiled and bit it again and he growled pulling me roughly against him and pressing his lips to mine. He wasn't soft by all means and he had me practically trapped and my arms pinned to my sides.

There was a knock at the door and he let me go.

"Tyler will stay with you." He assured and I followed him out. He went with Kenny and Tyler was immediately by my side looking grim.His jaw was tight as he stared at the ring.

Men and women cheered around the ring holding money up for bets as the big burly werewolf was already in the ring. He was huge! He wasn't as well toned as Ethan nor was he as muscular as him but he was about an inch or two taller than Ethan and he was...chunky. Ugly too.

I gasped at him and I saw Tyler look at me.

"Are you alright, Luna?" Tyler asked.

"He's huge! He will kill Eth- What did you just call me?" I asked my whole body freezing.

"You are future Alpha Ethan's mate. Our Luna." He said simply.

"Woah. Okay, Let's take this one step at a time. I still have to mate with Ethan." I said.

"Luna, that will be done promptly. You are mates. An undying love and bond. It will be no problem." Jeeze was this guy a soldier or something?

"Uh...Okay. Look, Tyler can you call me Juliet please? The whole Luna thing is freaking me out."

"Negative, Luna. I am alpha Ethan's future beta." He responded.

"What about Kenny? Ethan and him seem more close." I wondered.

"Kenny is not serious. He joined our pack later. I am Ethan's cousin. We have been together for many years. We attended Navy school's." He said.

"And it seems like you took the training to heart." I noted. That made him crack a small smile.

"My father is a Marine and my mother is a fighter pilot. I grew up with army based parents."

"Is that what you want to do?"I asked.

"My parents both died three years ago. So, no I do not wish to receive the same fate." That stunned me.

"I'm sorry Tyler." I said looking down. He brushed my shoulder and I looked up and he smiled.