Meeting Lloyd

I got out of my parent's car, looking at the apartment they helped me to get.

" Thanks Mom, I really appreciate you for buying me an apartment at Ninjago City. " I smiled.

" My little girl is growing up, and I think it's time you finally discover your ele- I mean true life! Have fun baby."

' Hm that was weird.. ' I thought, but shrugged it off.

They drove away, and I walked inside my new and improved apartment. I had just finished High School at 15 years old, because of my 4.5 GPA and me being in Honors. I decided not to go to College because, well, I'm just tired of school altogether despite my good grades.

The furniture was fancy, and the TV was fantastic. They also had food service, and candy was mostly on the menu. My bed was a Queen-Sized bed, and the carpet was so soft.

" I'm gonna really get use to this amazing apartment, but I should try exploring Ninjago. I heard their candy is brilliant. "

I put on a cozy jacket, and ran outside. Walking on the sidewalk. Suddenly I was pulled and dragged into a alley, and I smell really REALLY bad breath in my face.. Smelled like beer.

trigger warning !! attempt of kidnapping

I tried to scream, But suddenly the person put tape around my mouth. He chained me, and I knew this was the end of me.. "Looks like i'll be kidnapping you, pretty lady." He was about to pick me up, but immediately stopped when he heard a voice.

Lloyd P.O.V

I was walking around Ninjago, Thats when I saw a girl chained up with a man, hearing her soft screams. I quickly spinjitzu into my gi, knowing someone was in trouble.

" LET HER GO! "

I punched the guy in the face, and he was already knocked out. I turned to the crying girl, who were in chains. " I'll put those chains off, miss. " I put off the tape and chains, and she sighed in relief..

" Thank you so much.. I could've been dead if no one didn't find me! " She smiled. ' Her smile is beautiful.. Wait NO Lloyd! You have Kayla... You cannot do this.. '

Y/N P.O.V

Uh... is he okay?? hes been looking at me for the past 3 minutes. " Uhhh, Are you there sir? " He finally snapped out of it. " OH! Yeah, Yeah... Sorry.. " He blushed, and I noticed but shrugged it off.

" So whats your name? I forgot to ask. "

" I'm Lloyd, Lloyd Garmadon! Green Ninja. " I froze, and couldn't believe I forgot! He was popular where I use to live, and now meeting him, is the best thing ever! I'm not a big fangirl, like all of them girls.

" Thats pretty cool! Its a honor to meet you. " I smiled. ' Hes pretty cute. Wait, what am I saying! But... His Green Emerald Eyes, Blond Wavy Hair- OKAY Let me stop! '

" Uhh, are you there? Helllloooo? " I snapped out of my moment.

" O- Oh, I'm sorry. " I blushed.

" Oops, I forgot. My name is Y/N.. a-and I have to go. I'll try to catch you tomorrow or sometime! " I smiled.

" You need a ride on my dragon? I would love to ride you home. " He asked.

" No I'm fine, I can walk, but thanks! " I smiled, and I walked to apartment from 2 blocks away. " Wow... I really met the Green Ninja."

A/N

This is my first EVER story, so if its horrible, just tell me straight up. xD

EDITED 3/3/17--

EDITED AGAIN 7/2/18--

I edited nearly all of this, it was horrible okay. my writing is better, so I really had to. plus its a gift for getting me to 1k reads, I love you all.~

- Alana