26: Surprise (Dylan x Reader) smut

Brace yourself this one's a few pages

You went to visit Dylan today. He was finishing a scene he had to do for an episode of Teen Wolf.

You made a surprise visit. You walked in the set and stood at the back. You stood in Dylan's direction and hoped he'd see you.

His eyes met yours and he looked back at Tyler finishing his script. He stuttered in the beginning. You giggle to yourself since you knew you made him nervous when you watched him work.

Everyone but Dylan knew you were going to surprise him. Jeff saw you and he smiled and you held a finger to your lips gesturing "shh" along with a wink. He chuckled and looked back to the set.

You kept seeing Dylan quickly look at you, and you waved.

Holland went onto the set to talk to "Scott" and Dylan stayed back. He took it as the time to stare.

You decided to have some fun, and mess with him.

You twirled your hair, and began to move your sleeve to the side exposing more of your collarbone. You moved your hair to the side exposing more skin to him. You saw him raise his eyebrows a little.

You began to expose cleavage to him and you bit your lip.

He blinked quickly as he averted his eyes from yours and back to Tyler and Holland.

He began to fidget a bit and you noticed him bite his bottom lip then lick it. He does that when he's trying to focus.

He looked at you again and tilted his head slightly to you and you knew he meant "Stop".

You knew you were sexually frustrating him. But why stop now?

You shrugged all innocent like and turned around showing off your shorts to him. You pulled them up and let them go making your bum bounce.

You knew this was killing him because he hasn't touched you in so long.

You turned back around and saw him clenching his jaw with a deep stare.

You exposed your cleavage again and pushed your boobs up then let go with a wink. You finished with mouthing; "I miss you."

He swallowed hard and you noticed the lighting showing something else in his pants.

"Sorry Jeff can may I go to the bathroom?" He said suddenly just as they yelled "Cut".

Tyler looked behind him since that's where Dylan's eyes were.

He saw you and smiled. "Y/N!" Tyler gleamed then looked at Dylan up and down.