18: My valentine (Dylan x Reader) smut

Today, is Valentine's Day. Your boyfriend Dylan is coming over so you two can spend the day with each other.

You heard the doorbell ring. A huge smile spread across your face and you rushed over to the door. You took a deep breath and opened it.

Your hand flew to your mouth as you saw Dylan with a huge bouquet of red roses. He had a shy smile.

He checked you out and a smirk spread across your face.

"Dylan oh my gosh!" You squeal.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby." He says and you both kiss. "Thank you so much!" You giggle.

"You're so cute." Dylan chuckles noticing your flushed cheeks. All you do is look down and laugh.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asks.

"We can go watch a movie in my room." You shrug and you both head upstairs. You push the button on your tv to set it up and you both laid on your stomachs in bed.

You were sitting a little far from Dylan since you felt tension in the air. He noticed your distance.

"You alright princess?" He says and moves closer to you and his arm snaked around your waist.

You nodded. "Why wouldn't I be?" You say.

"I like this dress..." He whispers.

"Thank you." You say with a smirk. He looked at the tv.

You moved the dress down a bit so it could show a little more cleavage. Dylan definitely took notice of it. You bit your lip when he looked at different parts of your body.

"Hey Dyl can you get the remote?" You say pointing to the night table behind you.

"Sure." He smiles and reaches behind him. As he turned back around he saw how short your dress is since your laying on your stomach.

He bit his lip and took a deep breath as he laid next to you again.

"W-What do you wanna watch?" He says with a nervous chuckle.

"Whatever you want..." You say with a smile. He cleared his throat.

"Can I have some water?" He says suddenly as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Sure." You say.

You got up and were about to leave your room to get to the kitchen. You took one last look at Dylan.

You saw him quickly fixing his sweatpants. Something was obviously bugging him.

You got back with the glass of water and gave it to him with a wink.

"Thanks." He says and drinks it.

He finishes and stared at you and you stared back. "You're beautiful." He suddenly says and caressed your cheek.

You lean in and kissed his passionately as he kissed back. His hand then cupped your cheek and you both slowly sat up. You moved onto his lap and he grabbed your hips.

His lips went to your neck and you moaned once he reached your sweet spot. You felt his hard member through his sweatpants.

You pulled his shirt over his head breaking the kiss for only seconds.

You began to move your hands around his chest and you tugged at his sweatpants. You felt him smirk on your lips as he helped take his pants off.

His hands trailed around and he began to play with the hem of the bottom of your dress.

"Your turn." He says as he parts leaning his forehead on yours.

Once the dress came off he saw your red bra and panties.

"Babe..." He said slightly moaning and bit his lip.

"Dylan..." You say seductively.

You both leaned back and you were on top of him. His fingers tranced around your body and brought them to your bra clip.

Dylan took it off and threw it to another side of the room. His hands travelled to your butt, and his long fingers grabbed it tightly and you moaned. He played with the fabric of your panties.

"Take it off..." You moan.

"You sure?" He says reassuring you as he kissed your shoulder.

You nod quickly and in an instant he pulled them down. You two kissed again.

You began getting nervous. You heard about it being painful.

"Your turn." You whisper mocking him from before, and you moved off of him and he pulled his boxers down.

"Fuck..." You moan as you saw his huge length slap against his stomach.

"You ready?" He asks you and you took a deep breath as you nodded.

He held himself above you as you grabbed his back.

You felt him push himself in and you gasp as you held him tighter. He kissed your forehead as he continued.

It wasn't as bad as you heard it would be, probably because Dylan was treating you like a delicate jewel.

You felt him begin to move and you felt ecstasy. You closed your eyes softly as a moan escaped your lips which cued him to begin to pick the pace up.  

You moved your hands to his hair as he kept going.

His hands kept squeezing your butt and your hands fell onto the bed sheets. You grabbed it tightly as you felt sensation.

You opened your eyes to see Dylan staring into yours. His forehead was covered in sweat and he bit his lip.

You felt him hitting you perfectly and you tilt your head back breaking the eye contact.

"Fuck Y/N..." Dylan groaned and you kept moaning.

Soon you were both a moaning mess. His thrusts were getting faster but sloppier.

"Baby..." He says as he groans.

"Yes Dylan..." You whisper and gasp as he had his full length slamming into you.

"Fuck." He says under his breath. Sweat drenching on both your bodies.

With a loud moan of his name, you climaxed. Shortly after he did too.

You both laid down and you closed your eyes catching your breath.

You turned onto your side and he did too to face you.

He looked at you with sleepy eyes and caressed your cheek.

"I love you... So much." He says as he smiled.

"I love you too." You say as you smiled back and you share another passionate kiss before falling asleep.

The end