3: Her brother's friend (Dylan x Reader)

You went over to your friend's house to hang out, only to find out that she was in a grumpy mood when she opened the door with a huff.

"What's wrong Laura?" You ask with consideration. (If that's your name too, you're twinning with your bff)

"It's my brother. He decided to have his friend come over when it was suppose to just be me and you." She grumbled.

You wondered why your friend didn't get along with her brother, especially because they were twins.

"It's alright, we can still have fun." You say with a positive attitude.

"Well of course, you're here." She chuckled. "It's just that they always hog the couch, tv, video games, food, and other stuff. If they weren't here we'd have more fun."

"Oooooh! I totally crushed you Chris!" A boy suddenly yelled.

"And they're loud..." Laura mumbled.

She finally let you walk in.

"So since your brother's... Well the same age, do we know his friend?" You asked curious.

"Yeah is just Dylan." She said.

Dylan? You think.

Dylan's a great guy. He's got the looks, the personality, the style, everything. He was perfect, and that's why you had a crush on him. And now... you're both in the same house.

As awkward as it may seem, you two don't really talk a lot. But you talked enough to know each other and be familiar with each other, and enough for you to have a crush on him.

"Hey Chris!" Laura yelled to her brother.

"What?!" He yelled back.

"You better not bother me and Y/N or so help me!" She yelled frustrated and started walking upstairs, gesturing you to follow.

Won't that make Chris want to bother us even more? It's what boys do... You thought to yourself.

"Alright little sis!"

"Only by one minute and forty-eight seconds!"

You can already tell that your friend Laura and her brother Chris had a fight before having anyone over. You can feel that bad vibe between them.

Laura almost slammed the door behind her when she walked into her room after you did.

"He just makes me so mad sometimes." Laura states. "Like, I told him you were coming over and how we planned a movie day but then he goes right ahead and invites Dylan. Now it's awkward and we have nothing to do. I didn't want to cancel on you." She finishes.

"Nah it's okay. I'm sure there's still some stuff to do up here." You try to brighten up the mood.

All of a sudden you hear mumbling coming from the vent. You walk over to it and hear the two familiar voices.

"Dude I don't think that this is a good idea. You know that your sister's going to kill you, right?"

"So? Not like she can. I'm stronger."

It was Chris and Dylan.

"That bastard." Laura growled hearing the conversation that Dylan and Chris were having. "He's so stupid. What's he up to now...?" She grumbled. Laura was just about to get up when Chris and Dylan barged into her room and started spraying water guns laughing. You squealed as Dylan sprayed you with his water gun.

"Are you retarded? In my room?! Are you serious?!" She snatched the water guns out of their hands.

"What Dylan did it too." Chris said blaming Dylan.