24: Caught (Stiles x Reader)

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" You ask Stiles as he drove his jeep.

"Yes. You know a lot of stuff happened with the dread doctors and I figured, hey, why not grow a stronger friendship with everyone?"

"So you decided to go camping?"

Stiles quickly glanced over to you then back to the road. His mouth was slightly opened but nothing came out for a few seconds.

"Well yeah. Stuck together outside, we can become a closer pack." He said with a shrug.

At a field you saw the pack waiting--Scott, Lydia, Liam, Kira and Malia.

"Hey everyone." Stiles said as you both stepped out of his jeep. Everyone greeted you both.

"So what should we get started with?" Lydia asks.

"Let's make a fire." Liam gleamed.

"Sure Liam. After all, the sun will be out here to see it." Stiles says as his hand pointed up to where the sun was still in place. You bit your lip to hold in your laughter.

"He means to wait until dark." Malia points out.

"I'm aware." Liam says glaring at Stiles.

...

Currently it was 2am, and you couldn't sleep.

You were in your own tent like everyone else, and you couldn't fall asleep.

You could hear snores and everyone was pretty much asleep but you.

You stared up and began thinking of weird things. You thought back to when the dread doctors almost caught you, and you began to get paranoid sleeping by yourself, even though the pack was right there.

Suddenly your tent began to open and you jolted upward while crawling back.

You were about to scream until the figure put its hand on your mouth.

"Shh..." Your eyes relaxed and so did you. It was Stiles.

"What're you doing here?" You ask curious.

"Couldn't sleep." He shrugs.

"Yeah me neither." You say with a lopsided smile.

"I figured." Stiles said. You chuckled.

"I'm glad you're awake, I came to check on you." He said as he smiled.

"You're so sweet." You say as you hugged him tightly. "I'm not used to sleeping without you."

"I don't like sleeping without you. I feel lonely." Stiles pouts and you giggle.

"I love you." You say suddenly.

"Y/N, I love you too."

You both laid down and Stiles put his hand on your hip pulling you closer to him.

After a while, you sat up and stared at him. He stared back.