Chapter 1 Left

Hi, this is just a book that I have been wanting to write for a while now. So hopefully by giving myself time to write this you will enjoy this too. Please don't judge or dislike I wrote this when I was  13 and an inexperienced writer. I hope you like and please look at the external links to see the outfits, characters, ect.

Disclaimer: I don't own twilight or any songs that are featured in this story.

I am currently editing this story, so it may seem a little different if you are reading it again. I wrote this when I was 13-15 so I am just adding more description and making it flow better, maybe add a bit more to the plot. If the chapter has been edited it will show so as followed:

**Edited ✅**

Chapter 1: Left

"Goodbye, Bella" he said in the same quiet, peaceful voice. He leans in and plants a final kiss on my forehead. I feel it reverberate all the way to my toes, giving me an all too familiar shiver. His lips felt more similar in temperature to my skin, which the cold air of forks had taken it's affects to. I catch myself leaning into his kiss and within seconds his lips disappeared. I stumbled forward and my eyes open in shock as I now stand alone in the forest not far down the trail from my house. The trees surrounding me feel like they have grown even bigger, towering over my small frame. I wrap my arms around my torso as I search the forest for any trace of Edward. I shiver as the cold wind whips my skin. I fall to my knees as his words sink in.

He left me...

I crumble to the floor and get into foetal position as it feels like my insides begin to crumble. I feel the tears streak my face before I can control them, my arms tighten around my torso until they are clawing at the skin below the thin material. I try desperately to hold myself together, hoping that this was all some sick dream and I would wake up in Edward's arms at any given moment. I lay there for what felt like hours as the sun started to hide behind the horizon and the cold became unbearable. I lay and ponder, what I ever did to deserve such hurt. It felt like a piece of my heart had been taken away and a huge gaping hole had taken it's place, lodged deep into my chest cavity. The cold has caused me to shiver uncontrollably now and it had gotten to be pitch black, the trees around me being barely visible now. As the cold caused me to drift off, I had one final thought...

I am so pathetic for letting anyone cause me to hurt in this way...

I wake up as I feel two strong arms lift me up from the ground. I groan as I fight my heavy eyelids in a battle I am not sure that I would win. Whoever was carrying me felt super warm and I snuggle closer as I shiver from the cold. That was when my eyes open and all I can see is tan before I lose the battle and let my eyes drift shut again.

"I've got her Charlie" My eyes snap open again as I hear my father's name. Charlie!!! He must be worried sick right now. Dinner was meant to be on ages ago. I hear as footsteps run in my direction and look over grugishly as my father and Jacob run over to me with panicked and concerned faces.

"Jacob?" I grumble. I clear my throat as my eyebrows furrow "What are you doing here?"

"Here give her to me" I hear Charlie demand from whoever was holding me.

"I've got it Charlie" Jacob steps up and shares an intense look with the person carrying me. He grabs me tight as he juggles me into his arms.

"I'm okay, put me down" I groan at the jostling.

"It's okay Bella, I got you" Jacob says as he adjust me in his arms.

"I am fine, put me down Jacob" When I give him an insistent look, he glances to Charlie that doesn't look convinced but nods anyway. He gently sets me to my feet and I feel my muscles scream in protest. I lock my knees in place, determined to not let my weakness show.