Chapter 4 Meeting Taylor

Hey readers! So this is my 4th chapter! I hope everyone enjoys this! Thanks for reading! dress she brought on the side!

Disclaimer: I don't own twilight or any songs featured in this book.

**Edited**

Chapter 4: Meeting Taylor

"Um... Sorry that I nearly ran into you" I say after coming back from the initial shock.

"Don't worry you were distracted. You have a beautiful voice. Have you ever thought about becoming a singer?" She asked with a polite friendly smile on her face.

"Um... Not really, I-I knew I couldn't compare to p-people as like you. N-Not that I wouldn't love to be a singer. I-I just don't think I have the confidence" I said my voice shaking slightly. I felt myself blush in embarrassment and took a deep breath hoping to pull myself together, I must look like such a wreck. But it was so forward that I couldn't help but become a little flustered.

"I think you could definitely do it with the right manager supporting you. I am sure the scouts would love to to take a listen to your demo" she says calmly and collectively, as if she did something like this all the time. I looked at Angela and she nodded encouragingly.

"I guess? But I don't really have a demo" I said nervously.

"They could come to a performance? Do you have any gigs coming up?" She asked patiently as the security guard behind her began talking into his earpiece, giving his other colleagues his whereabouts.

"Um... We have a school talent show coming up" I offer in hope as she nods and mulls it over.

"That could work. What's your name?"

"Isabella Swan, but Bella for short"

"What high school do you attend?" she asks as she gets the latest iPhone out of her pocket. I take a deep breath as it all started to feel real. Taylor Swift was asking for my name...

"I go to school at Forks High school and the talent show is on the 2nd of October at 5 o'clock" I say, trying my hardest to keep my voice calm and understandable. She nods typing away in her phone, not even a glance in my direction as her eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

"Okay, I'll be back in a second. Just going to check in with my manager and arrange a few things. Hopefully I won't be busy because I would love to come and watch" she explained before she walked out of the store, bringing her phone to her ear. I pinched myself to make sure this wasn't a dream.

"Ouch" I whispered with a flinch, rubbing my arm which now holds a small red mark. I look up, trying to will myself to believe this was real as I see Taylor through the glass of the shop window talking on the phone with her security guards surrounding her, blocking her from sight.

I turned towards Angela who was in an equal amount of shock. I waved my hand in front of her face. She blinked once... twice.... three times before looking at me with astonishment.

"I can't believe it! You could be famous in like a months time" she exclaimed excitedly but quiet enough to make sure no one heard. She looked just as frazzled as I felt and i knew we were both questioning what was happening right now.

"That's if I make it... You have to remember the music business is tough. So don't let your hopes get too high, scouts see many people every day. I seriously think that I won't make it" I replied feeling slightly defeated but still quite excited to even get an opportunity like this.

"You will make it, I have faith in you. Your voice is better than you give yourself credit for" She encourages smiling at me. I gave her a half smile in return. Not really believing too much into her enthusiasm.