Chapter 32 It's All About The Competition

Hey readers! Here is another chapter! Enjoy!

***********************************

"Izzy!" Angela screamed as she embraced me tightly as soon as I got through the gate at Seattle Airport.

"Ange!" I exclaimed, just as excitedly. I pulled away and gave Charlie a hug.

"How was the holiday?" Charlie asked with a smile. He hugged Alice.

"It was amazing! Italy is the prettiest place in the world! The people there were super nice too" I replied.

"And don't forget the shopping!" Alice bounced with a smile.

"Typical Alice" Charlie joked as he ruffled her hair. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and turned to smile at Edward. Charlie noticed his presence and his face immediately turned sour.

"What is this Bella?" Charlie asked as you could hear the malice in his voice. He was glaring intently at Edward.

"Well Edward surprised us in Italy and we kinda... he kinda... I may have accepted his request to... Um... be his girlfriend again?" I answered as I watched Charlie's face turn more and more red.

"We will deal with this later" Charlie stated as he fumed. He looked around to make sure he hadn't caused a scene and started to stalk towards the door. Alice, Angela, Edward and I followed after, giving each other numerous side glances.

'I am so dead' I mouthed to Alice. Who nodded and mouthed back '6 feet under'.

Edward was rubbing soothing circles on my hand as we walked side by side out the door towards the police cruiser waiting in the parking lot.

"Bella. In the front" Charlie commanded in a choppy voice.

"Dad if Renae has accepted this I think you will have to as well. I love Edward and he loves me. He had to move with his family, he had no choice. He dumped me so that he wouldn't hurt me as we all know long distance relationships are very hard" I lied to Charlie. He looked at me still unconvinced "Yes he hurt me, your little girl but if I have forgiven him and given him a second chance than you should too. Please Dad"

"How will you maintain the distance?" Charlie still remained uptight.

"We will be moving back. Our family didn't enjoy being away from our home and away from Bella" Alice answered for me. I beamed in Charlie's direction, a smile he hadn't seen in weeks.

"Fine. One last chance. But don't think I won't shoot you if you hurt her again" Charlie threatened and I snickered at his threat. I imagined the bullet just rebounding off of Edward's cold hard skin or me stooping it mid air "What?"

"Nothing. Just imagining that situation in my head" at that remark, Edward and Alice let out a beautifully chimed laugh from the back seat.

"And why may I ask is that a funny situation?"

"You know that secret that I can't tell you. It is an inside joke" I try to word in a way so as not to give too much away. Charlie raised his eyebrows but did not question any further.

"I think you should tell them Bella. They can be trusted" Alice smiled.

"Are you sure?" Alice nods. Charlie becomes immediately intrigued and Angela perks up.

"Well promise not to freak out and let us explain before you do. Actually it might be best if you pull over for this dad" I suggested. Charlie does so but with a worried look, with his eyebrows furrowed.

"The Cullen's are Vampires" I state and watch as Charlie is shocked which quickly turns to panic "Wait before you assume anything they survive off of animal blood, they do not harm humans. They also have super speed, super hearing, enhanced eyesight, super strength, pale skin, they are immortal and they shine bright like a diamond in the sunlight. Many have special gifts like Alice can see the future, Jasper is an empath and Edward can read minds. The other Cullen's do not have any powers"