Chapter 7 Surprises

Hey guys here's chapter 7! I am sorry I haven't updated I've been busy with test and assignments! I hope you like!

Disclaimer: I do not own twilght or any of the songs featured in this story although I wish I did. :(

Chapter 7- Surprises

"Ange, do you mind taking my car back?" I asked her.

"Sure, I don't mind!" she said
enthusiastically. I handed her the keys and she looked down to see the new keys. She looked back up at me in surprise.

"I thought you meant the truck?" she asked surprised. I raised an eyebrow.

"No, but if you really want you can take the truck?" I stated. She immediately started to shake her head. I smiled at the gesture. She started bouncing up and down on the spot in excitement. I looked over to Taylor.

"Soo... I guess this is goodbye at least till a few weeks time" I said sadly to her.

"We need to exchange numbers first!" she exclaimed. She pulled out a piece of paper and asked the security guards, which were currently surrounding us, if any of them had a pen. A dark haired man that was very bulky had pulled out a pen and handed it to Taylor.

"Thank you, Bryan!" Taylor exclaimed. Bryan nodded his head in reply. Taylor ripped the paper into three pieces handing one to us to put both of our numbers on. Whilst, she scribbled down her number on the other two. Angela and I waited patiently to use the pen so we could write ours down. when she finished she handed both of us one piece of paper which had her number written neatly on them. She also gave me the pen. I quickly wrote down my mobile number and home number on the paper I had in my hands. When I was done I handed the pen and paper to Angela. I hugged Taylor goodbye as Angela was writing.

"I may be able to come visit before the talent show sometime to watch you practice and have a little fun! If I have time I will call you before I come!" she exclaimed in excitement. Angela handed the paper to Taylor.

"There yo-" Angela started to say before Taylor pulled her into a hug. she was a bit surprised but hugged her back after a while.

"I'll miss you guys, even though we've only know each other for a few hours! It feels like we've known each other for years!" she exclaimed in a sad tone.

"We'll miss you too,Tay" I said her nickname for the first time. She gave us one last hug before slowly walking off.

"Make sure you call me!" she yelled before she got into her car. We turned around to get to the car we were going to drive.

"Are you sure that you want me to drive your baby?" Angela said a little shyly.

"I'm sure! drive to Charlie's house and I'll drop off the truck them come and join you in the r8. We'll then go to your house after you grab your stuff from the house," I explained the plan I had made. She nodded in understanding. I walked over to the truck, I looked at it and couldn't believe I had loved it. Sure it had charm, but nothing compared to my baby.

'I can't believe she let me drive this work of art. Bella is so nice and un-selfish' I looked around and saw Angela in my car waiting for me. Who said that? I swear I heard someone speak, but there was no one. I shook my head, maybe it was just me.

'What's wrong with bella? she looks confused and scared. maybe I should see if she's ok' I recognised it was angela, but she was inside a car.

'I wonder why those girls haven't left yet' a male voice spoke.

'Should I get it in green or red' a feminine voice said.

'Which direction did Taylor go?' a deep male voice resounded. why can I hear all these voices. No one was near me. What's going on? It's as if I can hear their thoughts, but that would be impossible.

"Are you ok Bella?" Angela yelled from my new car. she was standing outside next to the drivers door. I nodded and tried blocking all the voices in my head. I couldn't tell anyone about this. I need to work out why I am like this. I got in the truck and started driving to Charlie's house thinking about what was happening. To me all the way there.

******************************
So that's chapter seven! I hope I can update more over the holidays for you! thank you for voting and commenting! love you!

Vote
&
Comment
XOXO Meg