Chapter 3 Shopping

Hey! Here's chapter 3! Hope you like it! The outfits they wore are in external link!

Disclaimer: I don't own twilight or any songs featured in this book.

**Edited**

Chapter 3: Shopping

I woke up the next morning after a restless sleep, I had tossed and turned all night. I turn slowly and notice the alarm clock was reading 6 o'clock. I got up and gently woke Angela knowing we would need to get going if we wanted to get there in time.

After we both have a quick shower, we get ready as Angela changes into the outfit she brought. She looked cosy in an oversized knitted pink sweater, rolled at the sleeve and ripped blue grey skinny jeans. She wore comfortable white sneakers, ready for a day of walking through the mall.

 She wore comfortable white sneakers, ready for a day of walking through the mall

I browse my closet and blink in shock... Clothes (obviously)... But more than half of them aren't mine. I shuffle through some of them in confusion as I try to figure out where they came from. I spot a tiny white corner peeking out of the pocket of a pair of black ripped denim jeans and pluck the note out.

'Happy Belated Birthday Bella :) Please don't hate me :( Your clothes were a welcomed donation at the Women's shelter -Alice'

I felt the tears well but as Angela made her way towards me I blinked them back and tucked the note back into the pocket it came from. Alice must have snuck in here when Edward and I were out in the forest and set this up, she knew.... I try not to dwell on this realisation as I grab out the first sweater I can find which happened to be a primrose pink coloured turtleneck. Pink was not a colour I ever wore, for as long as I can remember I had worn very neutral toned clothing. I would on occasion wear a dark green or blue but I never strayed. But this closet popped with colour, it was quite overwhelming but I knew that it will be good for me to experiment. Actually try to understand fashion, key word being try.

 I hesitate but grab for the black denim pair of jeans, housing Alice's secret note. Possibly the last trace of her I have apart from my memories. I never wear skinny jeans either, especially ripped ones, the last time was a few years back when my mother had convinced me to try some on. Alice definitely knew this and I could tell she knew that I would not be impressed with this wardrobe. But if Alice taught me anything it's that, clothes make impressions and if there was anyway to convince the world that I was as confident and independent that I want to be. Change the outside and the inside will follow. I quickly dress and go to grab shoes, again being shocked to find that a lot of them had been replaced by heels of all shapes and sizes. I cringe before grabbing a pair of black doc martin like boots that seemed to be the closest to the ground and looked the most comfortable out of them all, reminding myself to buy a pair of sneakers in our shopping trip.