Chapter 18 Catch Up With The Past

Hey guys heres's chapter 18! Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own twilight or any of the songs featured in this chapter they belong to their designated owners.

Chapter 18- Catch Up With The Past

"Forget the vision Bella, we'll worry about it later" Alice whispered softly. I nodded my head showing I heard and I agreed. We pulled into the school parking lot and I nodded to Angela and Alice.

I felt the stares of all the students as I exited the flashy car, but one student in particular caught my attention. I gasped in surprise at the unexpected visitor, staring into my brown eyes. I felt Alice stiffen beside me, one question was echoing through my head... Why is she here?

The blonde started to strut her path towards us. I saw someone else I missed dearly appear from the crowd and link arms with her.

"Emmett.... Rosalie" I whispered in greeting. Rosalie raised her golden eyes to look at my appearance and by the look on her face she was impressed with my choice of clothing. I saw her glance at the figure beside me with wide eyes.

"Alice! Where have you been? Esme was so worried about you!" Rosalie said with concern for her sister.
"I'm fine Rose, just surprised at your visit" Alice replied to the blonde beauty.

"Well Emmett and I have had enough of golden boy and his depressed act... I mean all you hear is 'Bella this' and 'Bella that' it's driving me insane. So I decided I would come and apologise to Bella for leaving..." she trailed off turning her gaze towards me.

"I'm so sorry Bella for being a bitch to you! I didn't mean any of it, I-I..... I just wanted to protect you from our world and I knew I came off as a mean person but I was wondering if you would forgive us and allow us to stay with you? Please..." Rosalie begged. My eyes were wide with shock at the words coming from Rosalie's mouth.

"Um... Yeah, I forgive you Rosalie" I said still a little shocked. She smiled and gently pulled me into a sisterly hug.

"Call me Rose, sis" she whispered in my ear. She slowly withdrew from the hug and I smiled at her. I felt myself being lifted off of the ground and swung around by strong arms.

"I missed you belly" I heard Emmett's deep voice boom causing people passing by to stare. I giggled at Emmett's immaturity.

"I missed you too bro" I replied hugging him tightly. I heard his booming laugh before being settled back down on my feet. I turned to Angela who was standing on the other side of the car watching us with a smile on her face, I signaled her to join us.

'I wonder what they were talking about? I wouldn't want to intrude' I listened into her thoughts

'Is that an Audi r8' I heard rose gawk at my car.

"Rose if you would like you can drive it home this afternoon?" I asked referring to the car. Her eyes lit up with joy.

"Really?" she asked in excitement.

"Sure" I said.

" We better get inside it's going to rain in around a minute" I predicted and checked to see if my prediction was right, which it was.

We made our way to the entry of the old school and entered into the empty hall ways. Just as the door closed it started to rain causing all the students to rush inside. I heard Rose gasp behind me as my prediction was spot on.

"How did she know?" I heard her whisper to Emmett quietly.

"I'm a witch but I'll explain more on that later, the bells going to ring in 3 seconds" I said to the shocked blonde beauty.

"3...2...1" I said as the shrill sound of the school bell resounded in my ears.
"Come on" I said to Alice since she was in all my classes.

"See you at lunch" I yelled over my shoulder as we walked away towards our first class.

*** Lunch ***

Alice and I waited by the door of the cafeteria waiting for the others to arrive. I saw Rose and Emmett with Angela not far behind.

"Let's enter in style" I suggested giggling. I heard them laugh and nod.

"Ok, Alice and Ange flank me and Rose and Emmett you can walk in after" I planned our entrance. They all nodded, smiling at the idea.

"Let's go!" I shouted and strut in with Ally and Ange flanking me. We laughed as everyone stared and grabbed our trays of food. We gracefully walked towards the furthest table from the staring students.

"You've changed a lot bells not that I don't like it" Emmett said smiling. I smiled back as we sat down.

"Yes I have" I replied sitting between Alice and Rose, Angela was beside Alice and Emmett beside Rose with his arm around her slender waist.

"Never knew you had a stomach like that" Rose stated staring at my outfit.

"I guess eating healthier gets rid of unwanted fat" I replied smiling and glancing down at my toned stomach.

"So apart from us leaving what else have we missed the past few days?" Emmett wondered. I sighed and looked at my big brother.

"Surprisingly a lot, I killed Victoria, found out I was a witch, looked after Alice, met Taylor Swift and got offered a singing career, found out the Volturi are after Alice and I, had a vision of Jane arriving this afternoon and then you guys arrived" I exclaimed. They looked shocked at all the events that had occurred.

"Wow" Emmett boomed.

I nodded and started talking and explaining about the days that had passed.

The day went by fast and soon enough it was time to head home. I leaned against my baby after getting through the crowd of students surrounding the car. I saw Rosalie, Alice and Angela pushing through the crowd of staring students. I handed Rose the keys and she smiled. I winked back and slid into the passenger side.

"Where's Emmett?" I asked once everyone was in.

"He had to take the jeep" Rose explained. I nodded and the car purred to life and Rose swerved out of the parking lot and raced towards Angela's house. I didn't tell her to slow down and just enjoyed the adrenaline pumping through me from the speed. We came to a halt in front of Angela's house she jumped out, laid on the grass and started kissing the ground. We all laughed at the funny act.

"I'm not that bad of a driver" Rose said still giggling at Angela's act.

"Of course not, I enjoyed it!" I exclaimed still laughing.

"Bye Angela, I'll call you if anything happens in training this afternoon" I lied. I couldn't tell her about Jane or the Volturi but I would tell her some of the powers I had found, that is if I have anymore.

"Bye guys" she said as she walked up to her door.

"Time for witch training" I whispered dreading the accounter with the evil blonde girl with devil red eyes.

*******************************
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated, I just didn't know what to write for a while plus I had a few exams and assignments take place but I know that I should update more and I will try. Hope you readers liked it!

Like,
Comment,
Follow &
Suggest
XOXO Meg