Chapter 29 Shopping

We walked down the main streets of Volterra, admiring the old shops and restaurants adorning the cobbled streets. I walked with my hand linked with Rosalie and Alice who was linked with Esme. We had a collection of bags piling up on our arms and it wasn't going to stop growing for the next hour or two.

"Alice, can we stop to feed the human. I need breakfast" I asked with a smile as she nodded and dragged everyone into a café. I quickly ordered and ate so as not to interfere with an anxious Alice's schedule any further. I did feel a little bit bad though when Alice paid double for the order to be done faster and put in front of others orders.

We were soon wondering the streets again with Alice dragging us into many shops, especially the designer ones that looked way too expensive.

************************

"Ahhhhhh" I whispered as I sat down and took off my heels, flopping down onto my bed back at the castle. I heard a knock on the door not a moment after. I sighed before heaving myself up again and heading towards the door. I opened it to see a beaming Emmett standing at my doorway.

"I am going to be a father!" He boomed before taking me into his giant arms and swinging me around laughing in happiness. I laughed with him and wrapped my arms around him in return "I am going to be a dad! You have no idea how much this means to me Bells! I owe you the world!"

"You deserve it Brother Bear" I state as he places me back on my feet with an ear splitting smile on his face.

"I love you Bellerina" He said before walking away happily towards his room. I swear I even saw him skip a little causing me to smile and giggle at his goofiness, he will be an amazing father.

"I love you too Em" I whispered after him knowing he will hear me.

**********************

"Without the physical shield this time" Aro commanded as he was testing my limits.I nodded and put my thumbs up indicating I was ready.

The entire guard rushed towards me for the third time today. I put up both hands and immediately paralysed all of them.

"Okay back to the start. Only your physical and mental shield this time" Aro commanded again as he sat down on the spectators bench. The Cullen's and a few other guest that were still in the castle were watching as well. I nodded again and put my thumb up.

I placed a physical shield around me in a bubble, my mental shield already in place. The guards ran at me again and hit an invisible wall all at the same time making some of them fall to the floor. I wrapped a physical shield in a bubble around all of them. Making them levitate above the ground in the invisible bubble.

"I can shrink this so everyone inside turns to ash. I win" I explain before safely placing the guard back on the ground.

"Well done, Isabella. You truly are remarkable. One of a kind, isn't she brothers?" He gloated in glee. "We are so happy to have you as a part of the gaurd"

"Thank you Aro, if I am no longer needed can I be dismissed to go and pack?" I asked politely.

"Certainly, be sure to come and say goodbye before you leave" He requested.

"Of course" I replied before teleporting me and Alice to our room.

"I don't want to leave yet" Alice pouted.

"Me either, but we have to. We can teleport back whenever we want" I state with a smile. She smiles back and hugs me.

"I love you Iz" She whispers into my shoulder.

"I love you too Ally" I reply before a knock interrupts our hug. I break away and open the door to see a girl there with blonde hair and gold eyes.

"Hi, you don't know me but I saw what you did back there and I need your help" The girl says as she glances over her shoulder down the hallway in nervousness. "Can we talk somewhere safer? It is important"

I nod hesitantly before teleporting her, Alice and I into the woods in Forks. She looked around and nodded before walking a little bit closer.

"I need to show you something. I need you to enter my head to understand" She requests. I nodded entering into her thoughts and watching as a child's face comes to her head. She a supernatural beauty about her.

"This is Tatia. She is a vampire/human hybrid. I am her biological mother. I gave birth to her as a human, her father being a vampire. I nearly died giving birth to her but her father saved me. Tatia and our coven are about to be accused of creating an immortal child. In which we will be punished by death even though the child was beared by human flesh. We need help to prove to the Volturi that we have not committed a crime, no fighting, no killing. We have very little time the accuser is on a plane as we speak. Will you help us?" She pleaded.

"I need to see her for myself. I promise not to harm her, I would just like proof" I state as I take her hand in my left and Alice's in my right.

"Imagine where you would like to go" I instruct. I read her thoughts and teleport in front of the house she imagined.

"I am Jasmine by the way and this is the house of the Boltanic coven" She introduces herself and gestures to the wood cabin. We are in a highly wooded forrest. Looks like Canada maybe.

"Tatia! We have more guest for you to meet" Jasmine yelled towards the house. A young 7 year old girl skipped gracefully down the stairs towards us.

"Mama. Will they help us?" She asked Jasmine in an innocent voice.

"They have come to see you and then they will decide" Jasmine explained.

"Hello Tatia, I am Bella and this is Alice it is nice to meet you" I exclaimed as I held out my hand for her to grasp in her cute little hand and shake.

I could see the flush in her cheeks and the bright green emerald orbs that hypnotised you with every blink. I could also see her paleness and felt the strength she had slightly through her hand shake.

"I believe you, I see the flush of her cheeks and hear her heartbeat but can also feel her strength and her paleness. I will help you protect her. I will start by researching into anyone like her to see how they developed" I state as I watched the child intrigued. "I will stand with you and help you prove your innocence as I can see no crime has been committed here"

"Thank you, your help means so much. The power you hold will help us greatly. We can help you research if you want?" She offered as she showed her gratitude towards our help.

"Oh no, that won't be necessary. You continue to collect witnesses. Here is my phone number" I handed her a card "call me with details and updates. I will do my research and will tell you what I hear on the Volturi's side. I give you my word that I will protect Tatia"

"You have no idea how much this means. I will be forever in your debt" Jasmine exclaimed with a broad smile shaking my hand again.

"It is what is right" I state before nodding my head and stepping away from them.

"I will see you soon. Jasmine. Tatia" I nodded at them both before teleporting Alice and I back to the castle.

"Well that was interesting" Alice finally spoke up.

"I know. Now how are we going to research this in such a short amount of time?" I asked her.

"I may know a person"

**************************