Your Parents Are Friends But You Dont Like Eachother

Ashton: You sat across from Ashton, your parents next to you and his next to him. The tension in the air was so thick that you could practically cut it with a knife. “So (Y/N), any plans for school next year? University or are you going to take a year off?” Mrs. Irwin asked. You could see Ashton snort beside her, and you rolled your eyes. “I plan on going to school in the fall, I’ve gotten accepted to three of my four choice schools. I’m trying to make a decision, it’s just really hard.” You said, smiling at her. “See Ashton, she’s going somewhere, not trying to be in a silly band.” She said, scolding her son. He glared at you from across the table. You sighed, taking another bite. Your parents were great friends, and always, once a month you went to either the Irwin’s house for dinner or they came to yours. But the only problem was that you hated their son, Ashton. He was hot, you’d admit it, but he was so arrogant and cocky that you couldn’t take him. He constantly picked on you and made fun of you, and you would be just as rude back to him, driving both your parents up the wall. “You two have to get along, this is so childish,” Your mother said, noticing the glare between the two of you. “We’re going to go out tonight, and we hope you two can sort the differences out.” You groaned, looking at your parents. “Please don’t leave me with him,” You pleaded, hearing Ashton say the same thing. Your Father shot you a look that urged you to stop. You closed your mouth and looked down, your cheeks hot, and your stomach rolling. After dinner, the Irwins and your parents had left for the movies, leaving you and Ashton alone in the house. You sighed, leaning against the counter. “I’m doing the dishes,” You said not bothering to wait for a reply. You turned around and began to run the water and stack the dishes. You heard feet shuffle behind you and suddenly there was a body pressed up behind you, his hands slipping onto your hips. “You’re bloody hot when you’re angry.” He said into your ear. You were to startled to say anything in reply. “What, cat got your tongue? I fucking hate you but I can’t fucking take it when you’re standing there in that shirt. Fuck, you’re always on my mind.” He said, making your knees weak. “And I can clearly see I have some sort of reaction to you.” He chuckled darkly. “What are you talking about Ashton, get off of me.” You said, your voice not nearly as strong as you wanted it to be. “Doesn’t sound like you want me to (Y/N),” His voice was dark and sultry, making you lean into him. He began to attack your neck with kisses, making you gasp. “You need to stop…” You trailed off, gripping his forearm. “Why?” He breathed against your skin. “Because I hate you,” You said and moaned as he nipped under your ear. “I hate you too, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have feelings for you.” He said, reattaching his lips to your neck and kissing your jaw line. You turned around in his arms facing him. “Fuck it.” You said kissing him. “What?” It was his turn to be confused. “Fuck it, I hate you but I can’t do this anymore. You’re just so fucking hot.” You gripped his t shirt and pulled him closer, kissing him hard as his body pushed you against the counter. You didn’t know what this would lead you to, or if you had resolved whatever conflict you had, but all you knew was you couldn’t fight these feelings any longer. 

Calum: “You stole my toy!” You shouted at Calum, waddling after him as he ran away to his house. Your pale pink dress flew behind you as your stubby legs carried you to his backyard. His Mum had heard the commotion and came outside to see. “He stole my toy! Make him give it back!” You told his Mum, as Calum hid under the table, his big brown eyes to big for his face. “Calum,” His Mum scolded. “Give (Y/N) back her toy.” She said squatting down to get to his level, and yours. “No, she stole my truck first!” He shouted back at her. She sighed, turning to you. “Did you take his truck?” You looked at the ground. “No,” You said, hoping she wouldn’t tell your Mum. She sighed, standing up and walking away from the two of you, and towards your house. “No! Don’t tell my Mummy!” You said, running after her, but it was no use. She was gone. You turned back to look at Calum, a smug smirk on his chubby cheeks. “You’re mean!” You said to him, sitting down and folding your arms. “Your mean too, you stole my truck first!” He said, sitting beside you. “Did not!” You said. “Now both our Mums will be mad,” You said to him, your bottom lip beginning to tremble. You saw both of the women come into view, and you looked at Calum. He had the same terrified expression you did, knowing that this wasn’t good. Your Mum stopped in front of you, and looked down. “(Y/N), did you take Calums truck?” You shook your head. “No, he took my toy.” You said in defiance. She sighed and looked at Mrs. Hood. “Why do these two not get along?” Mrs. Hood shook her head. “I don’t know, who knows, maybe we’ll joke about this on their wedding day.” “Ew! He’s gross. I wouldn’t marry him!” You screeched as Calum backed away from you. “Girls are gross! She’s even grosser!” He said glaring at you. “C’mon (Y/N), lets go for your nap, you need a break. Sorry about this Mrs. Hood. I don’t get these two.” She said picking you up. You didn’t struggle, because you knew it would make her angry. “It’s fine, Calum should go to bed too. He’s probably cranky. See you later,” She said picking him up as well. He on the other hand didn’t go quietly and you could hear him fussing as your Mum carried you to the house. “You need to get along with Calum, (Y/N). You can’t keep fighting him. You know though, when a boy picks on you, its a sign that he likes you.” You hid your face in the crook of your Mums neck, shaking your head. “Boys are gross. Calum’s really gross. He doesn’t like me because I don’t like him.” She laughed as she climbed the stairs. “We’ll see.” She said still chuckling, knowing deep down that the two of you would eventually get along as you grew up, and even get married one day.