9. The Last Time

.

.

A/N:   WOW… You guys are amazing, like 20 reads in 5 minutes after I updated… Thanks to whoever’s been voting lately, you know who you are AND IF YOU WANT A CHAPTER DEDICATED MESSAGE ME and I WILL… Okay then enjoy reading this:

.

Clair’s P.O.V.

Spanish.  The Doctor was speaking Spanish to Cybermen, this is suddenly becoming weirder than I thought.  Considering I’m in the room with multiple ‘aliens’ my day couldn’t get any worse.  Honestly I think the Doctor only knew one word in Spanish, comprendo ‘cause chico no se comprendo el Espanola… Ha I may be worse than him, but off topic.

So, maybe the Doctor shouldn’t start yelling and/or making any conversation with expressionless metal.  Sometimes the Doctor’s not always planted firmly in reality but that’s okay, just keep your head in fantasy and your feet in reality.  He’s grown up with this his whole life and probably has never known just one person to hang onto to, he always has to let them go and after this it may be my time soon but that’s okay.  The Doctor will always be a part of life I can’t forget, a time where a stranger can turn your life upside down without you realizing.

The Doctor meanwhile was still having a one sided argument with the ‘Cybercontroler’ while everyone else in the room observed silently.  Isn’t that, it is, there’s also a man watching from the distant window and his name is the Doctor.  He starts smiling madly at me but motioning, making me understand he doesn’t wished to be observed.  He isn’t really there either just a projection of my mind, right in front of me from the haunting dreams.

I start listening again but only hear silence.  The Doctor must have stopped talking, looking in the direction of the other man.  He must have recognized hime as a ghost from the past, but he wasn’t there.  Fantasy was seeping into reality without a cause.

Wanting to break the tedious silence I spoke,

“So, what’re we doing here?”

“YOU WILL BE CONVERTED AND USED FOR TEST SEQUENCING…”, surprisingly the Cyberleader was the first to speak, who would’ve thought that?

“Oh no we won’t I don’t think you heard us clearly we’re going to stop you at no cost and here’s the first step…”, The Doctor spoke, almost in an enraged tone that would’ve put fear in the Cybermen’s empty casing.

As soon as I thought there was no threat to the promise I realized there was.  The Doctor was so sick of having to decide everything that he was going to try to stop them at whatever cost to the surrounding area.  He suddenly straightened up his position, pacing out of the room with no one to stop him.

“FIND THE DOCTOR AND BRING THE GIRL TO CONVERSION”, the metal man panicked in the same monotone with a high edge.

The realization of what the Doctor really did came crashing down on me as the Cybermen approached.  He just left me here not thinking about what would happen, how could he just leave me to be converted.  Conversion means changing so surely this was death, death after dying a second time.

The Cybermen grabbed my arms firmly, dragging me down a corridor into a room that looked as it was seldom in use from the stagnant humming of machinery.  As one of the Cybermen worked on a control center, the other held me in a cold grasp, making sure I wouldn’t get away.

As the one finished at the controls the other tried pushing me forward into a type of casing.  The casing was of human form but fitted with parts ready to put on the being inside it.  The pressure from a single joint was almost too much, I couldn’t resist for eternity, I just had to give The Doctor time if he was even going to come for me.

After what could’ve been hours but was in reality only a few seconds, I couldn’t hold out any longer.  Pushed into the metal I felt part of the hope I was saving die, leaving me with emptiness.  My thoughts were becoming less human and all my memories taken away.  The thing that scared me the most wasn’t leaving behind what I was, it was what I was to become.

My senses seemed sharpened under the metal.  I could hear commotion outside, wondering if it could ever be the Doctor but the thought seemed to disappear as soon as it came.

.

.

A/N:  Here’s another chapter for just being awesome…  Sorry it might be my best, did it pretty fast ‘cause well, if you went to my school you’d know why.

3 VOTES, 15 READS, or 2 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER Friday INSTEAD OF Saturday

Erin Xx.

- Edited 2-23-14 2:51