2. Running In a Race

"You're not her but I tried to see you differently.  Black smoke, black coals, burn everything.  Get out, break out of this personal..."

.

Why, that is the only question I can ask. I'm trapped in who know where with a freaking physcopath.

I finally gave him the answers to his previous questions as he looked a little impatient. (I mean come on you wouldn't know if I was a murderer unless I came up behind you.)

"November 8th, 2013."

He looked to the distance as if thinking it over, what the heck, I gave you the date now freaking go there.

"Oh that, that wasn't the best year for the Earth... What with all the Oh My Gosh the world didn't end, what am I going to do with myself now." He paused from rambling before starting again, "I mean seriously how stupid can humans be? Bloody hell."

He stood up, motioning for me to follow him.

As I looked at the room I found out it was of massive proportions, how does an Olympic sized swimming pool fit in here. I swear I'm just going crazy.

"Come on love, I haven't got all day, we'll I do but that's really besides the point...?!"

I ran to catch up to him passing numerous doors before reaching the end of a long hall. This is a quite a surprise coming from what I thought would be dangerous.  (Note: I not the best at trusting people I don't know either.)  He held open the door, waiting for me to go through.

Once I looked inside, I bolted the other way. (A million thoughts fought for my attention at once: What was that?  Where was I? Is this just a test and if it is I swear I will press charges.)

I kept running, up stairs and through halls until I pushed myself into a dark room, waiting for something or someone to come after me. I wasn't going to bother turning on a light, I just wanted to rest.

I silently thanked God that I was a good runner from doing Cross Country practically my whole life. I drifted off after a while, still thinking about my life.

.

.

The nightmares are reoccurring now, and I'm sure I can never stop them, even though I have never actual thought to try. It's almost as if someone if projecting an image inside my mind, but the picture is fuzzy, never clear.

So how do I stop this?  In all reality I don't think I can.

The pieces I can pick out are a figure standing trying to call out to me but I can never hear him; reaching as if trying to grab someone, but I'm always traveling farther away unable to see how the story ends.

The truth is, I don't know how to get there fast enough, because I'm always watching from an unknown vantage.

The image around me starts changing rapidly at a seconds notice, faces compiled into a multitude of different expressions.  But the strange thing is that whenever I reach out to 'touch' anything my hand falls straight through.  The only object this doesn't happen on is the flickering faces because they feel like stone instead of air but unsettling feelings come whenever I find myself closer to them.

And there's no way else to describe it other than a frightening illusion.

.

.

I woke up face to face with him again. I don't know what I did to deserve this.  I'm starting to get freaked out, majorly.

He started rambling to himself before I caught the words; who are you really, this can't be possible you're not her. He should know though, apparently he has enough supplies to destroy an entire planet, don't ask I may have been looking around while trying to escape.

I guess I better tell him, he saved my life. "Excuse me?" He finally looked surprised that I said something.

"I'm Clair Smith and I don't recall catching your name either." I said adding a little bit of attitude (I can't help it, sorry).

He looked more shocked than before, almost in a frozen state. What did I do did I say something to trigger an old memory, I shouldn't worry though as I guess I'll find out.

.

I promise I'll update later if I can, sorry about late updates.  Try my life for a while.

If you have any suggestions or comments for chapters or a story plot please message me.

I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

Erin. Xx

P.S. I'm so sad, the Christmas specials soon and then there's no more Matt Smith episodes. Someone please hold me while I cry.

I'll include a link to right in the next chapter.