Favorite Doctor Who Quotes

-some of my favorite Doctor Who quotes-

.

"He's like fire and ice and rage, like the night and the storm and the heart of the sun, he's ancient and forever and he burns at the center of time, and at the turn of the universe, and he's wonderful."

-The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 9

.

.

"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

- The Doctor, Season 5, Episode 12

.

.

"When you're a kid, they tell you it's all... Grow up, get a job, get married, get a house, have a kid, and that's it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better."

- Elton Pope, Season 2, Episode 10

.

.

"Everybody knows that everybody dies. But not every day. Not today. Some days are special. Some days are so, so blessed. Some days, nobody dies at all. Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair and the Doctor comes to call, everybody lives."

- River Song, Season 6, Episode 13

.

.

*iOS works in a better formatting scale than online. And online works better than iOS, you're choice really.