Sequel News

Enough about that! Okay so now that The Doctor Dances has ended, I was pretty torn about doing a sequel or just starting a new Doctor Who fan fiction completely. Well I've decided, what the heck I'm just going to do both.

.

- The Sequel

And my totally not amazing title is Warrior Blue.

I tried to think of something a little unique to help out my plot for the story and the title doesn't lie this time.

The sequel is already up and as I just said is called Warrior Blue. My thoughts for the sequel will be that it's gonna be 40-ish parts or somewhere in that region.

The three main characters are... The Doctor (of course), Clair (obviously), and Taylor (major plot twist).

HERE'S THE PROLOGUE FOR IT:

.

The Doctor has begun a new quest, to find the girl that never left.

He knows he shouldn't be dealing with her again especially after she doesn't remember and that's one thing he can't afford to bring back. Or at least that's what he thought until he reads the messages sent through time.

Her DNA was never converted into a human and she's still a Kapkre. Because looking back can be a dangerous thing that comes with no exceptions when regarding the Doctor. But this is how it all starts; The Doctor was using the time to put off the thoughts that were ever present at the corners off his mind. Having long since solved the issue with the weeping angels, the one thing that he remembered was what had been carved into the wall; look again.

The Doctor began looking into everything alien he could find, not knowing that everything centered around him. Stumbling across a book in the spiraling cases of the T.A.R.D.I.S. library, he found out what was the timelord's greatest secret. Kapkre's were just an experiment, splicing human DNA to see if anything could come out of it and at the end it did. A creature living in the fourth dimension with a cruel side of heart because all of them were demented, physical rejects to the lowest degree. And there was only one thing to come out of this; revenge. They all turned at some point, taking the anger and hatred our on other races with no explanation to why they destroyed their own.

And now the Doctor must stop the inevitable change that will tear Clair apart. That is, if he can stop it soon enough or has it taken hold of her already.

.

- The NEW Book

My new book isn't exactly a Doctor Who fanfiction as I planned but a Matt Smith one. I just posted the first chapter and btw the book is called Scripts (Matt Smith)

So you know if you like Matt Smith I promise this book will be hilarious and heartfelt (wow that sounds cheesy but I'm serious) I think.

Check it out, if that's cool. IDK.

.

ALSO

- Meaning Behind The Doctor Dances

In all honestly I thought that The Doctor Dances was a cool title and I was like maybe I can do something with this but it turns out I couldn't. so if you want to think I had some great meaning behind it, just delude yourself into thinking that he was 'dancing' on the edge of death with Clair. (I'm super amazing at making things up on the spot, speaking of which I'm at a track meet and being totally anti-social while I write this but all my friends are just sitting around suffocating me after the mile -.-)

The Doctor Dances was metaphorical so don't really expect much, but thanks for being amazing readers!

Love you all, Erin R