A Wanted Visitor.

I heard loud screaming that woke me in the middle of the night, of course I wasn't completely asleep to begin with, I never was. It felt that all i ever did was sleep, it was really all you could do down here to pass the time. I was sick of being here, sick of looking at these four dirty walls and sick and tired of being a prisoner. I rarely ate, the death eaters would toss us a stale loaf of bread every couple days. As if that one loaf was expected to keep all four of us fed for a couple days. I barely every even ate it, Mr. Olivander was growing weaker as the days go by, so I gave him my share still.

I don't feel anything anymore, I'm still so numb to everything around me. I quit missing everyone who meant everything to me a long time ago. I was living in emptiness it felt like, just living and waiting to die. I wish they would just kill me, get this torture over with. Or at least do something to me, they completely ignored that we were down here. I often wished they would come down here and curse me until I passed out, at least then i would feel something. I couldn't even say i hated this, hate was a feeling, something that has become foreign to me. 

Luna was the only one of us down here that had any sense of hope that we would get out of this, Dean was turning cynical like myself. The three of us were huddled together in the back section of the dungeon, with Dean in the center. It was the middle of winter and freezing down here, I was still wearing my dress from the wedding, except with Dean's plaid shirt wrapped around my shoulders. We all smelled horribly being down here so long, but we didn't care, we were all too cold to care. "Wonder who they're torturing this time" Dean mumbled from my left. His arms were around Luna and I, trying desperately to calm down our shaking bodies. 

"I don't know Dean" I mumbled into his shoulder. "I don't really care though" I added closing my eyes. I knew I should care that someone innocent was being tortured only feet above me on the first floor, but i really didn't. So many people came into this house and they never left, too many nights I spent wondering if I loved the person they were torturing, wondering if Remus or my sister were up there and dying right above me. I had finally put those thoughts out of my head, and I wasn't about to bring those terrifying feeling back into my head.

"We have to do something!" I heard someone shout after hearing the slamming of the dungeon door. The voice was extremely familiar, and I had this undoubtedly painful feeling of who it was. "Ron, Calm down!" A second, higher voice squeaked out from the other part of the dungeon, the part that was obscured form view. "HERMIONE!" Someone yelled, and only second later I heard the earth shattering screams of a girl from above. 

Shit, Harry, Ron and Hermione must have been caught and were thrown down here to rot with the rest of us. "That's Harry!" I whispered to the rest of them solemnly before standing and letting Dean's jacket fall to the ground. I ran bare footed around the corner, and felt a mixture of emotions seeing my two friends standing there in front of me. I was excited to see them after half of year of no contact, but also sad they hadn't completed what they needed to and were caught just like me. "Ron!" I exclaimed t the red head was was closest to me. Ron and Harry whipped around quickly and their eyes widened. I know neither of them had any clue I was kidnapped the night of the wedding, they had left way before that happened. 

"Ronnie?" Ron asked softly and took a step closer to me. I nodded and walked into Ron's outstretched arms. "Hi Ron" I whispered into his chest, and hugged him tighter. He pulled away and looked at my torn and dirty dress i was wearing at his brother's wedding. He looked saddened before taking off his jacket and wrapping it tightly around me. I then looked to Harry and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"The death eaters must have lied" Ron said from my side, making me look over at him. "What do you mean?" I asked him with raised eyebrows. Harry and Ron shared a look before they looked back to me. 

"They announced you were dead a couple days ago" Ron told me sadly. My eyes widened in shock thinking about what the announcement of my death would do to people I cared about. Sure I kept telling myself over and over again that I didn't want to feel anything, that I had accepted my fate and wanted people to move on, but things suddenly changed hearing that they all actually thought I was dead. George could have done something crazy hearing that the woman he loved died, and I had no knowledge of anything. 

Luna, Dean and Mr. Olivander came around the corner a few minutes later, everyone pretty shocked at what was happening, along with the bone chilling screams of Hermione upstairs. Suddenly a crack sounded behind me and we all looked over wide eyed a a tiny house elf that was standing there in a blue pillow case. "Dobby?" Harry asked walking slowly to the elf. 

"Here to help Mr.Potter" Dobby said smiling in admiration up at Harry. "Can you apperate out of this room?" Harry asked the elf. Dobby shrugged before smiling at Harry once more "Of course sir, I'm an elf" Dobby answered. 

"I need you to get Ronnie and the others out of here"

"No Harry, I'm staying with you" I argued back wanting to help my friends. "No Ronnie, You have been here for months were getting you out of here now!" Ron yelled back at me, both flinching at my raised voice and Hermione's from upstairs. I looked over at my two best friends before something grabbed my hand and I disappeared on the spot. 

We landed on a beach somewhere, and the warmth from the sun was a shock to my system after being locked away for so long. Luna was helping Mr.Olivander to a small cottage to my left, and Dean was trying to get me out of the sand. I thanked him quickly before we helped each other in the direction of the home, I could only hope this place was safe...I had never been here before.

"Ronnie!" I heard someone yell and I looked up to see familiar Red and hair and soft brown eyes running over to me....