Six Months Later.

I laid on the concrete floor, staring with boredom up at the cracks in the matching concrete ceiling. I heard my stomach growling just like every other day, and I closed my eyes to try and catch some sleep seeing as i rarely ever did. This dungeon has been my home for six months now, and since my escape the last time they sure have upped their security. There was always a death eater on patrol outside the door, at the end of the hall and at the top of the stairs. They were smarter this time and knew better than the send Draco or Aimee anywhere near the cells, even though they didn't try and help me last time.

I couldn't even describe properly the horrendous things I heard being down here. I heard the killing curse yelled out so many times throughout the house, I lost count how many people died. The dungeon was pretty open, and the house was so large everything echoed. I heard my aunts cackling laugh as she tortured people way into the night, and I didn't have anything down here to mask the sound. I would hear conversations between the death eaters on guard, I was mainly only listening to make sure nobody I cared about had been killed....so far so good.

I wasn't alone down here in the dungeon at least, Luna Lovegood and Dean Thomas from school were down here as well along with Mr.Olivander from the wand shop. Luna was taken as leverage for her father she said, and Dean wasn't pureblood and was caught by snatchers, he and I were in the same predicament.  They were what was keeping me from going completely insane every day, I felt myself on the brink of insanity and wasn't quite sure how much longer I could hang on. 

They barely fed us, and the three of us often times gave Mr.Olivander our shares of food seeing as he was a lot weaker and older than we were. Mr.Olivander would refuse every time we shoved a piece of stale bread in his face, but we eventually got him to eat. 

For the first couple months I missed my family terribly, and George was constantly on my mind. But now I felt nothing, I was numb inside and honestly was pretty sure I would be dead soon. I pushed everyone I loved out of my head months ago, and that sweet red haired boy who I loved so much was farther from my mind. I could only hope that he could forget about me and move on, because I don't think he would ever see me again. Luna was urging me not to do this to myself, to keep a small shred of my humanity inside myself, she said I would regret it when we got out of here....But Luna was different than I, she actually had hope.

George's POV:

"I told you, there's only one bloody place she could be!" I shouted at my father who was with Kingsley at the moment. The remaining order members were crowded around our kitchen table still trying to come up with places where Ronnie could be. Tonks had ran off on her own five months ago, and none of us have any clue where she was. That wasn't making things better for poor Remus, his wife who was pregnant with his son was missing and nobody had seen her in months.

But all I could think about was my love Ronnie, who had been gone for so long I almost gave up hope in finding her. But I couldn't lose hope in finding her, I loved her more than anything in this world and i would never give up in finding her. I spent these past few months doing nothing but putting my energy into finding her. I knew where she had been taken, the thing was there was no way for us to get there seeing as Malfoy Manner was occupied by the dark lord. 

"Mr.Weasley we our doing everything we can" Kingsley said solemnly from beside my father. My father glared over at me before going to comfort my mother who had been crying silently in the corner for the past hour. My mother had been taking everything exceptionally hard, she thought of Ronnie as one of her children and her sister and Remus were like family to all of us. I wish I knew where Tonks had ran off too, she should be here with Remus helping us find her sister. 

I shook my head and stomped out of the kitchen, pushing my way past Ginny who was standing by the staircase. I ran up the stairs, into my bedroom and slammed the door behind me. Everything had taken a turn for the worst when Ronnie got taken. Harry, Ron and Hermione haven't been seen since, but we all knew what they were doing. Tonks went missing, as she was carrying Remus's son. Fred and i had to close down our shop do to mass amounts of death eaters, so we were stuck at home. And worst of all , the woman i love could be dead right now. The only hope of knowing she would be alive, is the fact that the ministry would have put something out about it, especially since she was wanted by the death eaters.

I sighed and plopped down on my bed, facing the open window. I closed my eyes and swallowed the lump that was building up in my throat, the all too familiar feeling that I was about to break down. I would never let my family see me cry, I spent all my time around them trying to find Ronnie, but when I was alone I would weep until I passed out.

I missed Ronnie so much it literally ached. She was not only my best friend, she was the only woman I have ever loved. She was so intelligent and funny, gorgeous and sweet. I loved everything about her, and I would never get to know if she felt the same. I told her I loved her at the wedding, but the death eaters ripped her from me before I heard what she said. I could only dream that she loved me back. Every night I prayed with everything in me that she was alright, that they weren't torturing her to the point where she wouldn't even recognize me if she saw me. I hoped maybe if she was at Malfoy manner that Draco could help her in some way. 

The wet salty tears that fell from my eyes were forming a puddle on my pillow. I sighed and rolled over onto my back and stared at the chudley cannon poster that was hanging on the ceiling before I closed my eyes. I heard the chatter of the many people who were downstairs, and I heard Fred brushing his teeth in the bathroom through the wall, but everything suddenly disappeared as I fell asleep, dreaming of the beautiful brunette who was locked away somewhere, and dreamt of the day i would see her again.