Chaos in Diagon Alley.

Aimee,

Please...I am trying one more time to get an answer out of you....I know your with Draco, Whom I havent talked to either, but I need to know what is going on. Your parents are in misery and your mom is on the brink of a breakdown. I miss you so much and I need to know your safe...I know you better than anyone Aimes, and please don't do anything you will regret later on....

I love you,

Ronnie.

I watched my sisters owl fly off outside of my window for the twentieth time this month, and every single time i longed for a reply from my best friend. Aimee was still missing, but I knew in my gut that she was just with my cousin. I had this feeling deep inside that something was going on that neither of them wanted to tell me. Something strange was going on all around us, and I could almost feel the sudden change in mood everywhere I went. My sister was busier than ever with work, and more and more dark wizards were popping up all over the place.

Remus was helping out at the ministry with kingsley in the Auror department, so during the days they were both absent. I was ignoring the twins, and it has been a month since the incident at their joke shop. I hated to admit how much I missed those two, they would know how to keep me busy and I wouldent be sitting here bored day after day. But I really was not about to be the reason that those two werent on speaking terms, so for now I needed to stay away.

I spent my days reading healer books that Madam Pomfrey sent over for me to study before school started. I had about another month before I would be back on the Hogwarts express heading into Scotland for the second time in my life. I was so excited to begin my training and be one step closer to achieving my childhood dream. Most of the potions that were written in this book I already knew, along with the healing spells...so i was basically just reminding myself of things I learned a long time ago.

As much as I wanted to avoid the twins, I really needed to go to Diagon Alley and there was a huge chance of running into them. I needed to go to potage's Cauldron shop to replace my cauldron that exploded when I lent it to Ron at the end of the school year. He made the mistake of letting Seamus brew a sleeping draft and because it was Seamus....it obviously exploded. But unfortunately for me, the cauldron shop was beside Wealsey Wizard Weezes...

Being that it was the middle of summer and nearly 100 degrees outside, I quickly dressed in ripped jean Bermuda shorts and a baby pink burn out t-shirt. I grabbed my wand, scribbled a note to Remus in case he came home for lunch like normally does and apperated away....

I landed in the middle of complete chaos....I heard an explosion to my left and there were black blurs floating around. i held my wand at the ready and ducked behind a tipped bench that was in front of the ice cream shop. Glass was breaking in several shops, and I saw several sketchy people running out of Knockturn Alley. "Stupefy!" I shouted to a man that was running in my direction with his wand pointed directly at me. The spell hit him sending him into the building behind him...I sure picked the ideal time to come to town today...

I ran out of my spot as i ducked a rogue spell that whizzed past my head. There were small children running and screaming while trying to find their parents. Shops were in complete disarray and the shop owners were running outside trying to protect their property. I realized that the people causing all of this chaos were all masked, and that death eaters were once again standing around me.

I ran towards the joke shop desperate to make sure that the twins were ok, but tripped over something causing me to fall hard on my face. I screamed as I felt a bone crack in my elbow from trying to block my face from the cobblestone street. A death eater was making its way quickly towards me, and only then did I realize my wand had rolled away from me. Holding my arm with my uninjured one I slid backwards in the opposite direction.