Grimmauld Place

Today was the day I would get to see my cousin Sirius and I was beyond excited! I haven't seen him in almost a year due to him being in hiding, even though he was innocent of the murder of Harry Potter's parents the ministry believes otherwise. I quickly got dressed, i wanted to look cute since I would also be meeting some other Hogwarts students. I put on some white shorts, a baby blue tank top and a light jean jacket. I topped it off with some brown jewelry and sandals. My parents always thought it was odd how different me and Nymph dressed, I was pretty girlie and always liked to look cute whilst she would wear typical witches clothing and never cared. Our personalities were so similar yet we looked so different, even though she could technically look like whatever she pleased given shes a metamorphagus. I was always jealous of her talent.

I stared at my image in the mirror. My long wavy dark brown hair flowed freely down my back. My dark brown eyes for the first time in a year held a hint of happiness.. A feeling that I remember only having when my father was alive. I can remember the day like it was yesterday..the day I truly felt happy was embedded in my mind since I had hoped one day I could feel that way again.. That day I remember My father had taken me to our spot in our small town..The local ice cream shop, he had taken me here every Saturday afternoon for 12 years. He always ordered the mint chocolate chip,I always ordered the chocolate fudge. He was dead the next day..

"Ronnie its time to go!" Nymph called from the other room. I tucked my wand into my pocket before taking a final look at my reflection in the mirror and joining my sister and her husband as we apperated away..

We landed in front of a building I remember seeing as a Kid.. It was the Black family home. I didn't realize I had been standing there staring until Remus pushed me gently forward towards the door. I haden't been here since I was seven and I would play with my cousin Draco.. Who I haven't seen since then either. My mother had been basically exiled from the Black family after marrying my father since he was a muggle. My aunt Narcissa and my mother were always very close and they would meet here every week so they could see each other and so could Draco and I. We were very close as kids but my uncle Lucious found out about our meetings and threatened our lives if they saw each other again. I have no idea where they are now or if they are ok...

"Veronica Isabella Tonks get your bum in this house now!" i heard Nymph yell from inside. Once again I found myself staring at the house.

"Nymphadora Andromeda Tonks Lupin I will hex you if you call me Veronica " i yelled laughing as i entered the home..

The house looked exactly like i remember it when I was younger. Dark green walls with painted vines decorated the walls. The same eerie dark feeling flowed throughout the rooms. Nymph and Remus had disappeared somewhere in the abnormally large home and i found myself admiring a statue that resembled what I'm guessing was a house elf.  "Ronnie?" I heard a gentle voice call behind me. I turned to see my cousin sirius leaning against a wall and smiling at me. He haden't changed a bit in the year without seeing him. He still had the same dark curly hair that reached his shoulders, and the  dark brown eyes that resembled my own. I ran over and he tightly wrapped his arms around me.

"How are you kid?" he asked pulling away and giving me a sad smile. I just shrugged and forced myself not to cry remembering my family. He just smiled "How is your animangus coming?"

Sirius taught me how to become an animangus a couple years ago, I had always found them fascinating and I had learned how to fully transform in only a couple days. Sirius said that was the quickest he had ever heard of anyone learning. "Well it comes in handy for the full moon" i said winking. "Yeah, it does. Why do you think i became one?" he asked smirking before directing me in the direction of what I remember was the kitchen.

We walked into the kitchen and all i saw was a sea of red hair.. An older woman and man stood next to my sister, two boys who appeared to be twins were sitting at the table. A younger boy looking around my age was across from them. And a young girl with long red hair was standing near the sink.

"Everyone this is my baby sister Veronica" Nymph called out to everyone. the two twins immediately jumped out of their seats and ran over to me. the others were much slower, which caused me to giggle. "Hello my lady" one of them said taking my hand, the other took the opposite.

The twins were both very handsome, with slight diffrences in their features. They had shaggy red hair and light brown eyes. One of them had freckles across their nose, while the other had them on their cheek, and both were over a head taller than me. Although me being a short five foot one it wasnt hard to be taller than me.

"Hello Veronica"

"you look-"

"ravishing"

"no Beautiful"

"Oi shut it you two, let the girl speak" i heard the gred headed girl yell at her what Im assuming was her brothers.

"hello Veronica im Ginny, these two tosspots are Fred and George" she added pointing between the two boys. I smiled at the three of them and she pulled me into a hug.

"Its so good to have another girl around Veronica" she said and pulled away. "Please, call me Ronnie" i said with a polite smile. The twins started laughing as the other red headed boy walked over.

"Hi, Im ronnie as well" he said laughing. I just raised my eyebrow at him. "Im really ron but my lovely brothers here love to call me ronnie.. I think it suits you better though" Ron said winking. These boys seem to all be very flirtacious.

"Hello dear Im molly and this is my husband arthur weasley" the short plump womand said behind me I turned and was engulfed in a bone crushing hug by the woman. "tonks and remus are like family and now so are you" she said smiling and patting my cheeks before walking off with her husband.

"So your going to Hogwarts this year?" Ginny asked. I nodded, "Yeah, Ill be going into my fifth year" i said smiling and taking a seat at the over sized table. "awesome same year as me" Ron said excited.

"were seventh years Georgie and I" Fred said a little too happy. "Nobody cares Fred!" Ginny yelled and smacked them on the back of the head before taking a seat next to me, causing all of us to burst out laughing.

"aww guys I care! Ill probably be in class with with you" i said smiling as I rested my head in my hands.

"Oh god are you another Hermione!"

"You live in the library"

"You want to marry books!"

The twins playfully said to me taking turns adding some witty comments. I just laughed and added "I love reading but I was home schooled and my mum taught me well past my year" i said trying to be as modest as I can not trying to sound stuck up to my newly found friends.  "well you can tutor us then" George said high fiving his twin. "love to" i said returning the wink that had been given too many times in this house.

"So tonks is a metamorphagus..does that mean you are to?" Ron asked me as he ate what looked like a small pie. I was going to answer but was beat to it..

"no but she has a wicked animangus..show them Ronnie" I heard someone call from the door...