Chapter 15

I'LL TELL YOU LATER ON WHEN TO PLAY THE SONG!

      It was the afternoon and Raphael was out getting blood. Now that he was a daylighter, it was much easier for him to hunt animals for blood. He still needed to get used to it though so he was out at about 6:00pm so it was late but the sun was still out a little bit. Amelia was laying on her bed, on her phone, when Max walked in. She sat up and smiled at him.
"Hey Max. You alright?" She said.
"Yeah." Max smiled. "Can you read Manga with me now?"
Amelia smiled and nodded so Max laid down next to her as they started reading the Manga that Max had chosen. They took it in turns to read. Amelia read the first few pages and Max read the next few, then Amelia read the next and so on.
Amelia read out the last line of the page she was reading and said, "Ok Max it's your turn." But there was no reply. "Max?" Amelia looked down to see Max with his eyes closed, in a peaceful sleep. He was laying on her arm and softly snoring. Amelia smiled and kissed his forehead. It had been quite tiring lately and it was 7:00pm now so Max would be going to bed soon anyway. Raphael walked into the room then and as soon as he saw Max asleep, he made sure to keep quiet.
"Hey." Raphael whispered to Amelia.
"Hey." Amelia whispered back. "Stay here. I'm just going to carry him to his room." Amelia picked Max up and walked out of the room. She walked down the hall until she reached Max's room. She walked in and laid Max down on the bed. Amelia took of his shoes and glasses before putting the covers over him and walking out, shutting the door behind her. She walked back to her room and found Raphael laying on the bed, looking at the Manga that she was reading with Max.
"This is a very confusing book." Raphael commented.
"It's called Manga." Amelia laughed.
Raphael looked at her puzzled. "That doesn't make me understand even more." He laughed.
Amelia rolled her eyes and laid down next to him. She opened the Manga from the back page and showed Raphael. "You read it backwards." She said.
Raphael had a small frown of confusion on his face before saying, "Ok whatever you say."
Amelia laughed and put the Manga on her bedside table before getting under the covers with Raphael. She cuddled into his side and he wrapped an arm around her. Amelia rested her head in the crook of Raphael's neck and Raphael rested his head on top of Amelia's. (IMPORTANT! Just so you know, I know in the books Raphael is still quite young but this is mainly based off the TV show so Raphael is like 20ish? Idk but he's about the same age as Amelia ... well he looks it cos obviously he's a vampire so he'll be way older but do you get what I'm saying?) This had become a thing they did every night. They would just lay in bed, cuddled up to each other. Amelia knew they were only friends but she started to develop feelings for Raphael. They weren't exactly acting like friends anymore. They were acting a little bit like more than friends. Amelia wasn't exactly sure what was going on but all she knew was that she didn't want to ruin the friendship.

      Evie woke up and walked downstairs, to the kitchen, to find Sebastian making breakfast. He turned around and smiled charmingly at her.
      "Good morning." He said.
      "Morning." Evie yawned.
      Sebastian laughed a little. "Tired?"
      "How'd you guess?" Evie laughed back.
      "So what are you doing today?" Sebastian asked.
      "I don't really know. Probably stay in reading and training." Evie answered.
      "I'm guessing you enjoy reading?" Sebastian asked.
      "Yeah. I especially like fantasies." Evie replied. "Which is weird because we're technically part of a fantasy world." Evie laughed. "To mundanes anyway."
Sebastian smiled charmingly and said, "We can train together if you want?"
"Sure that'll be fun." Evie smiled back.

* * *

PLAY THE SONG NOW! IF YOU ARE A QUICK READER TRY AND READ A BIT SLOWER SO THAT THE SONG FITS IN WITH THE WHOLE TRAINING SCENE!