Chapter 2

A/N: PLEASE READ! Heyyyyy! Ok so I'm guessing you know the story line of the books or TV show if you're reading this so I haven't included the scene where Clary's mom gets taken by Valentine or any of that because you'll all know that. This chapter will start off on my own story line but go back into more of the TV show story line with the silent brothers and Clary's memories. It's obviously not going to be all the same lines and stuff from the TV show so yeah. The story mainly revolves around Amelia so it'll miss out the scene when Clary gets her memories and when Izzy and Simon go to the van. Also, Clary now knows that her memories have been wiped!

---------------------------------------------

"Ok so what's a parabatai? I know what a stele and a rune is but you said Amelia was your parabatai. What does that mean?" Simon asked as he stood with Clary and Izzy.
"It's a rune that bonds us." Amelia said as she walked over with Jace and Alec. "When in battle, our hearts beat as one. If one of us dies, part of the other dies inside." She said as she pointed to her parabatai rune.
"So do all Shadowhunters have a parabatai?" Simson asked.
"Not all Shadowhunters do." Jace said. "But me and Alec are parabatai."
"And you hunt demons?"
"Yup." Amelia said.
"I swear you say 'yup' all the time." Isabelle laughed.
"What? I do not!" Amelia argued.
"Izzy's right. Every time you don't know what to say or answer or if you're mad at someone you'll just say 'yup'." Alec said.
"Ok I suppose you're right." Amelia laughed.
"Ok enough Shadowhunter talk and a massive questionnaire from Simon. How are we going to get my memories back?" Clary asked.
"Well there is a way to reach into your brain." Jace said. The others realised what he meant.
"Jace no! She could die." Isabelle said.
"Wait what's the idea?" Clary asked.
"The Silent Brothers." Alec said.
"What's the Silent Brothers?" Simon asked.
"Not what. Who." Amelia said. "If Clary wants to get her memories back they're possibly the only way to make that happen. They will hold the soul sword to Clary's head and with the blade, carve the truth from her mind." Amelia explained. "There's a catch though. If Clary isn't strong enough it will kill her."
"It's ok. I'll do it." Clary said.
"Are you sure?" Izzy asked.
"Yeah. If it means saving my mom then I'll do it."

They all arrived at the City of Bones and Simon was about to walk in when he was stopped by Jace.
"The minute a mundane enters, they'll die." Jace told him.
      "The rune energy in the City of Bones will kill any mundane who dares to enter." Alec said.
      "The brothers creep me out. I'll mind the mundane." Izzy said.
      "Yeah I'm not too fond of the brothers either so I'll stay here too." Amelia said.
      "Your sacrifice is noted." Jace said.
      "Talk about sacrifice. I'm missing a financial analysis class." Simon said.
      "I can't be here anymore, so, Jace, I'm gonna mind the perimeter." Alec said, whilst gesturing his hand mainly at Simon.
      "Yeah, I'll come with you Alec, I don't want to be stuck with these two making eyes at each other." Amelia said as they both walked away.

      Amelia and Alec had made their way back to Izzy and Simon and they had just gone back to the van so that Simon could show Izzy a video of his band off his phone.
      Clary and Jace came out of the entrance and Alec and Amelia walked over to them.
      "What happened? What did you find out?" Amelia asked.
      "Valentine is Clary's father." Jace answered.
      "Wait a minute. You're telling me this girl shows up out of nowhere and she's Valentine's daughter? Did it occur to you that she might be a spy?" Alec asked. "This might be part of her plan."
      "That's enough, Alec." Jace said.
      "Do you think I planned for my mom to get kidnapped? Or ... or to have a giant sword dangle over my head and find out that my father is one of the most dangerous people in the world? Really?" Clary started to tremble. "Where's Simon?" She asked and when nobody answered, she got even more worried. "Where's Simon?" Clary demanded.
      "I told him to stay in the van. I've searched everywhere." Izzy told them as she joined them.
      "He's gone?" Clary panicked.
      "I can't find him." Isabelle sighed.
      "You were supposed to protect him!" Clary screamed as she ran away and everyone followed after her. "Simon!"
      "Ugh these mundanes are killing me."
      "Simon?" Clary said as they all ran to the van. "No! Simon!" Clary screamed.
      "Is that the mundane's name?" They all look up at a well dressed boy, standing with a girl who was holding Simon upside down. Vampires. The vampire boy paused a little and looked at Amelia. Amelia looked at him and was a little amazed.
      "Is anyone else seeing the hot vampire?" She thought.
      "What?" Alec asked.
      "What?" Amelia looked at Alec. "Did I say that out loud?" She asked. "I mean. I ... I think you're imagining someone saying that because I definitely didn't." Amelia started to panic and tried to cover up what she said but she was failing. Izzy just smirked at her and Amelia gave her look as if to say 'shut up.'
      "I'm afraid Simon's coming with us." The vampire boy said, when he stopped looking at Amelia.
      "No!" Clary screeched. "No, he's not part of this."
      "And it'll be my pleasure to kill you unless you return him." Jace said.
      "Careful. We'd be violating the Accords." Alec said.
      "I'm afraid your sidekick's quite right. The Night Children have broken no laws. We're negotiating. The mundane, unharmed, in exchange for the Mortal Cup." The vampire boy said. "And the clock is ticking. Tick-tock, people."
      "Clary!" Simon shouted before they vanished.
      "Simon ... no!" Clary shouted. "Simon! Simon! Simon! Simon!" She repeated over and over again.

---------------------------------------------

Total Word Count: 1107

Are we shipping #Raphelia? I just made that ship name up on the spot but I'm gonna stick with it 😂

Hey! Ok so this chapter wasn't actually meant to be as much like the TV show as it turned out to be and I feel as though the next chapter will be the same but the chapter after next, a new character is introduced and the storyline will be my own! I promise!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Tell me what you think!

Vote / Comment / Share