Chapter 1⚠️

"Okay you guys. That's it for the day." I yelled over the tired looking pack members as they all waked out of the arena. I sat down at a bench drinking my Gatorade.

"You do know you can be a less hard on the pack members right? Just look at them." I heard the pack Luna, Camilla replied as I cleared my throat and looked at her. I rolled my eyes at her and stood up.

"With all due respect, 'your' pack members need this. You've been her for a year, I've been here my whole entire life and I know what's best for them." I replied back to her and grabbed my Adidas gym bag and looked her. "God forbid the day that this does happen, but if this pack would ever have to go to war with rouge boundaries, you'll be thankful for me to even touch bases with these lazy asses." I replied back to her walking away as I heard her sigh.

"This is about your parents isn't it. Just because your mother and father died in honor and respect. And I'm pretty sure that an attack will never happen again." She told me as I turned around and looked at her.

"One thing don't bring up my parents in this Camilla." I growled at her as her eyes suddenly turned pitiful. "Nevaeh I-"

"Just don't!" I roared out as everybody started at us in shock. She sighed and looked at me with that same look.

"What's going on here?" I heard as I turned around and saw my Alpha slash brother Sebastian walked up towards us as I sighed.

"It's really not nothing Sebastian." I replied walking away but he grabbed my hand and looked at me. "I want you to meet me in my office in an hour. And don't bring an attitude neither." He told me as I snatched my hand away from him. I rolled my eyes walking up to my room and slamming my door.

This is basically my life if you want to consider it. My brother is the Alpha of the pack that my parents used to own until their passing a couple of months ago. It was a rouge attack, and ever since then with me being the top fighter I took it upon myself to at least try to save this pack. This pack wasn't this low when my parents were in rule. My brother kept held of it until Camilla came into the picture. Don't get me wrong though. Every single thing that happened between us it's still there and he is my brother. But him being this nonchalant and not caring about anybody else but her is putting this pack in danger.

I rolled my eyes as I laid down on my bed plugging in my earphones. After about an hour later I decided to take a bath and get dressed.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to my brothers office to see him starring at me in complete anger

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to my brothers office to see him starring at me in complete anger. "Didn't I tell you to meet me here over an hour ago!?" He exclaimed at me using his Alpha voice.

"Calm down." I replied to him as he shook his head.

"Calm down? Nevaeh you are not taking this job serious, and if you don't I'm gonna have to replace you." He replied to me as I rolled my eyes.