Chapter 26:)

<----------------------- click here if you enjoyed this book

We drove back from the lake soaking wet, and smelling like fish water. Tristan drove with one hand on the wheel, and his other hand in mine. I looked at him and smiled, his brown hair was dripping, and he had a smile on his face that could blind anyone. He dropped Kenna, and Jessie off and we drove up to my house. I turned and face him,

"Well thanks, I had fun." I said.

"Me too." He replied with a smile.

We sat there in a awkward silence for awhile, I turned and opened his truck door.

"Well bye." I began to exit out the truck,

"Rooney wait." I turned and looked over at Tristan who was leaning over the passenger seat,

"Y-yeah."

'Please kiss me one more time,' I thought quietly in my head. He leaned over closer,

"Night Rooney,"

He softly kissed his finger tips and pressed them against my soft lips. I frowned,

"Night." I turned away and walked up the pathway, I crossed my arms over my chest dissapointed.

"Hey Rooney." I jumped and turned around. Tristan was right behind me following me this whole time,

"Yeah?" I asked and raised my eyebrows,

"I forgot to give you a hug." He leaned over and wrapped me up in his arms, he pulled away after a few seconds and laughed at the dissapointment on my face.

"Oh just kiss me you fool." I said, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, hearing his soft chuckle.

He pressed his forehead against mine breathing deeply from the kiss, "Night Rooney." He whispered.

I smiled, and quickly give him a peck on the lips, "Night."

He jogged back to his car, and I turned to the doorway a dazed smile on my face. Something moved out of the corner of my eye, and I turned my head to find a curtian swaying back and fourth. I gulped, 'uh oh'.

I open the door to find two angry parents staying back at me,

"Was that Tristan?" my mom asked anger seething in her voice.

"Um, no?" I lied very badly.

"Don't lie!" She yelled back and I cringed.

"So," My dad started to say, and waved at the door, "How long have this been going on?"

I sighed there was no use of lying, "Awhile." I said in defeat.

"You've been going behind our back and dating this boy! A boy we told you to stay away from, Rooney Leo Austin I can't believe you! What were you thinking? I bet Tori wouldn't-"

 I cut her off, tears formed in my eyes, 

"Listen, I have had enough of this 'Tori wouldn't do that?' or the 'Tori is so much better then you why can't you be like her' I'm your daught not Tori, if you love her so much why don't you adopt her and get rid of me!" A tear slipped down my face and I quickly wiped it away, " If you don't love me get rid of me, because you're just ruining my life. I will not apologize for not being more like her. I'm sorry for lying to you, but I'm not sorry for dating Tristan. He is the only person here who loves me, unlike you two. With him, I'm not as depressed, I'm actually happy and I can be myself." My voice broke, and a stream of tears ran down my face. My parents stared at me, speechless.

I ran up to my room, and cried into my pillow. I will not have Tori ruin my life anymore, I won't have words ruin my releationship with Tristan, or her text messaging him. She can do whatever she wants in her life but she will no longer take away any of my happiness. I'm not going to believe I'm just Tristans charity case, he wouldn't have wasted this much time with me, or that DVD.