Chapter 17 é.é

I walked out of the classroom yawning as usual. Gosh I hate Mondays, and homework. I'm so dang tired and I'm only going to lunch. I already fell asleep in a class. They should call Monday's, Crap days, yep that sounds just about right, Crap days. I walked down the hall to the cafeteria, lunch right now is the only thing I'm looking foreword too right now. Well besides seeing Tristan, but right now he can't even make me smile. The only thing that can brighten my mood is food. Mmm I love just thinking about how it would taste when it enters my mouth.

I was in the middle of my lovely daydream of food that I didn't register the fact that some random stranger was hugging me. I looked at him, he had a arm slung around my waist, and his eyes where closed. He was seriously squezzing the life out of me.

I manage to get one arm lose, from the hug and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Um, excuse me. I can't really breath." He let go and ran off. Leaving me dumbfounded. What the freakin crap just happen? I shrugged it off and continue my way down the hall. Once again, a random stranger came up and hugged me, I raised my eyebrows. This is really freaking me out,

"Why are you hugging me?" I asked the person kindly, I mean hugging is a nice thing, its not like she is punching me or anything. I don't want to be rude for the nice geasture. She just ran off.

I started walking again, almost to the lunch room when two people came and bombard me. They where hugging the crap out of me,

"Whats going on!?" I yelled I started to run, more people came up and hugged me. What is going on here? Oh my gosh, everyone is zombies. I saw Tristan, and ran towards him,

"What wrong?" He quickly asked, noticing the frighten look on my face,

"Zombies!" I yelled, he raised one eyebrow at me, "Don't look at me like that! "

He reached behind my back, and came up with a paper, 

 "What is that?" I grabbed the paper, and looked at the writing scratched across.

'Hug Me.'

It said in giant letters, I slapped my forehead, "Oh my gosh I feel so stupid now."

"Uh, Rooney? What happen to you?" Tristan voice was filled concern,

"Just tired, why?" He pulled out his phone and took a picture of me, he handed me his phone.

My face turned red, my hair was frizzy barely hanging on it messy bun, spit balls and post it notes where gathered in the hair. I looked like some bird came, made a nest, and pooped out baby birdies. I quickly handed his phone back to him, and combed through my hair with my finger furiously . 

"Ugh, this probably happened when I fell asleep in class!" I cried out, "I hate mondays! I stomped my foot, and yanked a tray towards me. The mood I was in, I need a lot of food. I piled my plate up, it was like a mountain of food, a very expensive mountain of food but worth it. I head over to the normal tree I ate by, I stopped. My lip curled, and I really wanted to go over and beat them up.

Sitting under the tree wrapped around each other was Jessie, and Tori. They sat there romantically under the tree feeding each other.

I stomped up to them, "Tori" I spit out, she looked at me scared, "Rooney, your back!" a nervous laugh filled the air from her, "I'm so sorry for everything, your actual the perfect one, not me!" the words rushed out of her mouth trying to make amends with me. I picked up my ice cream cone and stuffed it in her face, smashing it.

"Rooney, earth to Rooney." Tristan said waving his hand up and down in front of my face, I blinked. I was daydreaming about defeating Tori again. 

I turned away from the tree and stomped over to a half way vacant table. Small freshmen filled up half of it. I slammed my tray down on the table, my fingers digging into the Styrofoam . I looked over to find a small freshman boy staring at me. His blue eyes wide, 

"What are you looking at?!" I growled at him, the kid looked at me shcok,

"N-nothing!" He stuttered at me, 

"What!? So now I'm a nothing!?" I screamed in his face, 

He leaned back, "Y-yes, I mean N-no? I don't know!" 

"You don't know!?"

He started to cry and ran away, "Oh now go run to your mommy!" I yelled at to him, I looked over and all the freshmen were sitting as far as possible trying not maintain eye contact with. 

A hand landed on my shoulder, "Please get more sleep tomorrow." I heard Tristan ask me. I sat down an dug into my food, stabbed at it before placing it in my mouth,

"You know its already dead, you don't have to kill it some more." I growled at him, and lowered my head on the table using my arm as a cushion,

"I'm sleep deprived!" I yelled out,

"Trust me we all know."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you! I reached over a thousand reads! It seriously made my day:D So I wrote a short chapter in honor of that. I have one question though, How do I have that many reads and only 23 comment and 21 votes? If you want to make me smile, comment and vote! Pleeeasse! I promise every vote and comment I get I'll do the same on someone else story, or yours! So if you want to make someone elses day then vote and comment!! Love you all!