Chapter 25XD

"What's wrong?"

Tristan asked and squeezed my hand. We were on the couch watching a movie. My head was resting on his chest, and his arm was around my shoulder holding my hand.

"Nothing." I breathed out, pretending to be interested in the movie. He sighed and sat up, shifting his body underneath me. I got up and he took my face in his hands forcing me to look at him.

"What's wrong?" He repeated.

His brown eyes stared into mine, and I smiled. I was so lucky with him, I shouldn't let Tori get to me. Yet again it makes since. I'm just pathetic me, how could a boy like Tristan fall in love with me? I frowned.

"Roo?"

I looked back at him, and placed a smile back on my face. Just ignore Tori, I chanted over and over in my head.

"Nothing, honestly." I lied. His brown eyes gazed into my blue ones looking for something. I put up a fake charade. He looked away and sank back down to leather couch,

"Okay." He smiled, but I could tell it was fake, and his okay sounded sad.

He knows that I lied to him. I leaned in closer to him, his breath was intoxicating. I cupped his cheek in my hand, his skin was warm and soft.

"Don't worry about it, its nothing." I honestly told him, he looked at me  and placed his hand over mine, his large hand covering mine.

"You sure?"

I smiled, "Positive." He nodded his head satisfied with my answer. I leaned back in to the couch, and he grabbed my hand. We focused our attention back on the screen, both of us not even interested in the movie. Tristan played with fingers, and I kept peeking over at him from the  corner of my eye. He had a frown on his face, and he looked like he was far away.

I heard a vibration, and pulled out my phone from my pocket. Of course it wasn't mine, must of been Tristans. I looked back over at him, and went rigid. 

He was text messaging Tori. I looked back at the movie, I didn't want to seem like some crazy girl who reads his text messages. There was a pang in my heart, why is he text messaging Tori? Stop it Rooney, you shouldn’t be one of those crazy psycho girl friends who tell their boyfriends who they can and cannot text, your not like that.

Still it hurts.

Tristan finished replying back and started playing with my fingers again, all I could think about was that he texted Tori. It kept running through my mind even though I wanted it to leave. I tried not to think about it and concentrate on the movie but I couldn’t.

“I want you to trust me,” Tristan said, I jumped it seemed like he just read my mind, I looked over at him a confused look on my face. He still looked zone out, far away like he wasn’t here, “I just want you to trust me if there is something wrong.”

Oh my, not this again. I slapped his cheeks with both of my hands, making him look at me

"Listen Tristan don't worry about it, okay?"

"But-" I covered his mouth with my hand,

"No, no buts, just nod your head and agree with me." He was hesitant, but nodded his head. I smiled and uncovered my hand from his lips, feeling bold, I replaced my hands with my lips and kissed him.

He smiled, "This is much better then watching the movie," He whispered against my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my body against his. 

"Ahem" we heard someone clear their throat, I quickly un-tangled myself from Tristan. My face burning, my cheeks red with embarrassment. Elizabeth was standing by the door, with an awkward look on her face.