Chapter 7:)

I threw my comforter of my head and screamed into my pillow. I just had a dream about Tristan, I just had a dream that I kissed Tristan. Ugh I rather have kissed a raccoons butt! Even though I thought that something stir inside me, it felt like butterflies fluttering all over in my stomach, with the thought of kissing tristan. I looked at the clock, and my eyes bulged out of my head. 7:40 I had ten minutes to get to Jessie's house, school started at 8:00.

"Cheese and crackers!" I said out loud and threw the covers off of me. I ran to the bathroom, I managed to trip over my dresser, I fell right into my bathroom tiled. Everything went a little fuzzy and I felt warm liquid drip down my face. 

'Not again' I screamed at myself internally, my leg was still healing from my last trip to the bus stop, ugh I'm so flippin clumsy. I quickly stood up and groaned out loud, on the floor crushed in front of me was my glasses, I managed to knock them off my dresser and crush them during my fall. I was kneeling on the ground and had my crush glasses in my hands. I left them in the air and screamed,

"Why!?" I heard a chuckle behind me and whipped around to find Jessie leaning casual against my door. Once he got a look at my face he stopped and his face was then filled with concern. I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest. 

"Er, uh... how long have you been watching?" I asked, I felt my face flush with heat, which made Jessie laugh more.

"Long enough to watch you manage to trip over nothing," He said laughing, he handed me over a wet towel that was over my counter top, I wetted it then placed it on the cut above my eye brow luckily my side bangs will cover it. 

"We have to leave in five minutes hurry and get dressed!" He walked out, clothes came flying at me,

"Hurry and put these on!" He exclaimed, I heard my bedroom door shut and him walking downstairs and sighed and pulled on the jeans. I quickly put mascara and eye liner on and ran out the door. I looked in the mirror real quick though and groaned.

I was wearing my ripped up designer skinny jeans, with a white fringed tank top, I had my nice brown half sleeved cover up on. I actual looked pretty nice, but its not what I normally wear to school, Jessie probably grabbed these clothes off my chair, the pile that I meant to put in my dresser later, after finishing my laundry. I ran out the door and grabbed my converse on the way. 

I quickly hopped into Jessie's mini cooper,

"You look nice, and your hair is down, for the first." 

"Ugh thanks for reminding me," I started pulling my hair up and wrapped the elastic around my thick dark hair, 'SNAP' my elastic broke right in half. Jessie bursted out laughing, I just grumbled a few choice of words and mumbled,

"I can already tell today is going to be a bad day." 

Jessie ruffled my hair and continue driving, I took out my video camera and filmed outside my window. We pulled into the school parking lot and I got out and turned my camera over to Jessie, but stood in shock, when butt face Tori came up and pulled him into a tight hug, She left her head up and went to kiss him, but he turned his head and she ended up kissing him right on the cheek.

"Jessie," She squealed with her high pitch evil annoying chipmunk voice.

"Sorry babe, I think you look like a hippo with raccoons stuck in your toes." He pushed her into the mud behind him and she was covered in mud from head to toe. Then Jessie said my favorite line form my favorite movie from 'She's the man' the one with Amanda Bynes,

" 'When I closed my eyes, I see you for what your truly are uglay! ' " He said just like Amanda Bynes. 

I bursted out laughing, but stopped realizing everyone staring at me. I was daydreaming again, instead this is what went down,