Chapter 22 :{D

White,or black?

I bit my lip holding up the sweatshirts to my body to see which one matched better. I don't know why but Tristan makes me very self conscious with what I wear. After dress shopping with Kenna I got a text from Tristan informing me to wear a old sweat shirt and jeans that I don't mind ruining. I looked at the clock, my blue eyes widen, crap he can be here any second. I threw on the white one, I smiled the white made my skin look more tan.

The door bell rang, and I ran down the stairs. I open the door and Tristan was standing there in all is handsome glory. He was leaning against the door frame, wearing faded jeans, a white sweatshirt and black converse. 

"Nice outfit," He chuckled, and had a smile that looked like he had his own secret. I panicked what was wrong with my outfit? Oh my, I should of just gone with the black sweatshirt, I took a glance at the mirror hanging up on the wall by the door to see what was wrong. I slapped myself mentally, he said that because we match. 

I looked up at him and smiled, "I like yours too." We stood there in the doorway, I'm not going to lie it was a little awkward.

"So where's your family?" He asked, 

"Oh they all went to dinner," He nodded his head,

"and they said it was okay you went on a date with me?" I bit my lip,

"Ya, sure lets go." I lied, and walked past him out the door.

My family doesn't even know I'm with him, I didn't lie about them going out to eat. It was a family activity but I faked sick and got out of it. Tristan doesn't need to know that. I looked over at Tristan, and he looked at me curios. I smiled at him, and he smiled back, making my heart skip a couple of beats.

We've been driving for awhile, my feet were hanging out the window the cool air felt nice. My fingers were tapping against the music that was playing and my hair was blowing like crazy from the wind. Tristan had one hand in mine and the other on the steering wheel. I looked over and smiled, 

"Where are we going?" I asked, he never tells me where we are going. I hope its not like this every time we went out. If we ever do go out again.

He looked back down at me and smiled, "How was dress shopping with Kenna?"

I rolled my eyes, Tristan's been going to the same school as Kenna for a long time and knows Kenna, I rolled my eyes,

"Great," I said with as much sarcasm possible,

"That bad?" He asked cocking one eyebrow.

"How do you do that?"  I put my feet back in an turned to face him as much as my seat belt would let me.

He looked over at me, "Do what?"

"Eyes on the road," He sighed and looked back at the road, "How do you only raise one eyebrow?" I asked. 

His laugh filled the car, "I have skills."

"Geez thanks for the help." I focused on my one left eyebrow above my eye, trying to raise it alone. My stupid right eyebrow wouldn't let it go alone though.

I growled in frustration, 'Come on left eyebrow get a backbone, and stop making the right eyebrow follow you.'

"You look like a idiot." Tristan said, I looked over at him to find him staring at me.

"Eyes on the road!" I yelled at him He turned his attention back to the road, and I gave up on my eyebrows.

I looked out the window to find us out in the middle of no where, correction there was a small ranger house up ahead. We pulled up to the rangers house, and Tristan rolled his window down.