Chapter 3 <3

Yesterday was brutal, without my video camera. Yes my desk is covered with my other video cameras, and regular photography cameras, but that one is my favorite.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun, some of the loose curls fell out though, I just left them alone.

I pulled on some skinny jeans with holes in the knees and one on the thigh, and a sweat shirt. I head to kitchen and poured myself some 'lucky charms'. I ate all the cat food stuff first then saved the marshmallows off. By the time I was done I saw the clock and panicked crap I'm going to be late to the bus!

 I head out the door over to Jessie's place. Get this it turns out Jessies House is two doors down and that he'll come to school with me. I jumped up and did a heel click, yes! I'm not the only loser riding the bus. I ran up to Jessie's door and knocked loudly,

"Hey Rooney!" He said while practically ripping the door off its hinges. I grabbed onto his wrist,

"Come on, lets go, go, go if where goiing to catch the bus."

Jessie's smile turned into a frown,

"The bus?" He asked with a confused look on his face,

"Yes the bus, you know the bug yellow limo type thing, but not as cool and it stink. it kinda of looks like a twinkie though if you think about it, I doubt it taste as good though, I wond-"

"Rooney, Rooney, stop. Why would we take the bus if I have a car?" He had his hands up like he was surrendering. My jaw dropped,

"Y-y-you have a car!" I squeaked, I ran to the garage,

"Come on, come one! Open it, Open It!!" I said like a little child on christmas day. He walked over and typed in the keypad. The garage opened slowly, and right in the middle was a beautiful mini cooper convertible.

"It was my mom's old car." He said embarrassed, I didn't care though that he owned a feminine car, I ran over and jumped into the passenger seat,

"Come on lets go!" I scream. He walked over and got in. He pulled out of the garage and drive way and we where on our way. Best. Day. Ever.

I waved my hands in the air and started singing very loudly,

"Ah ah ah ah stayin alive stayin alive, Ah ah ah-" I started in a coughing fit,

"Swallowed a bug." I croaked to Jessie, he bursted out laughing.

When we pulled up into the parking lot people where staring at us. 'Yes that right people Rooney the loser got a ride with the hot new kid in a convertible.' I walked in triumph, my head held high, I felt so cool, that is until I tripped over the curb and almost fell on my face, yup still the loser. A strong paired of arms caught me though. 

I looked up to see Jessie, and smiled bigger, 'yup that right people the hot new kid caught me'

When I entered the school, my face burned with anger, my fist clenched. There in the middle of the little miss perfect pluck eyebrows friends was Tristan, filming on MY video camera. I ran and flung myself at him,

"Give it back, you llama eating lawn mower!" I scream. 

Tori grabbed the camera out of his hands,

"Lets play monkey in the middle." She exclaimed, I watch with horror as they passed the camera over my head and to each other back and fourth. I wasn't thinking I just reacted, I ran to Tori just as she threw the camera in the air. I socked her right in that perfectly straight nose of hers, blood spurted out. I stared at my fist in shock, 'I can't believe i just did that' I thought. Thats when I heard that noise, it made me want to crawl in a ball and cover my ears.