Chapter 2:)

Waking up realizing it was a Saturday is the best thing ever. I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans, and my pink stripped tank top. I let my black hair stay in it's natural loose curls, instead of pulling it up in a bun or side Poney like I usual do. I looked in the mirror to make sure I have nothing on my face,

I have light blue eyes hidden behind black glasses, I have contacts but 

I only wear them when my glasses got in the way. I have freckles sprinkled across my nose. I never really wear make up just only eye liner and mascara for me.

My hair is just a plain black, with a single blonde streak in the front I put in for fun after seeing, Christina Perri's hair. I smile at myself, I'm not pretty to anyones eyes and I know that but I don't mind, cause those who do mind, don't matter to me.

Before I left out the door I placed one of those fashionable hats on my head, grabbed my lovely video camera, 

"Bye mom!" I called out and headed out the door.

Filming to me, is life, seeing those pictures of memories moving across a screen, making those pictures come to life again, is amazing. I love to film object or just people, and we how they fit with music. In the world of filming I'm not Rooney the loser.

Lately I have been spending a lot of time at the park, filming little kids. I head over to my favorite bench and sat upside down and started filming those chubby monkeys.

My headphones are jammed into my ears and I hum to myself, it's just me and only me in my filming world and that thought made me smile. I was focused on a little girl with blonde pig tails, eagerly waiting for her mom to buy her ice cream. I turned my camera to the ice cream man, and my skin crawled.

He looks like a giant ape who hides rockets in the back of his van to take off after he has kidnapped a kid, I don't trust him. I have my eye on you ice cream man.

Someone tapped me on my ankle and I jumped which caused me to roll over in a backward roll landing on my stomach underneath the bench. I went to get up and smacked my head on the bench.

"Ouch." I said while rubbing the top of my poor head. I looked up to cuss this tap of the ankle culprit.

Well hello tall, dark, and handsome I said to myself. Boy was he cute my jaw literally dropped to the ground, he had dirty blonde hair and shining blue eyes. Wow and those muscles....

" Nice ninja moves." he said while laughing. Say something, stop gawking at him and his holiness and say SOMETHING!! My mine fought with myself.

"um.. Well... I am no ninja, you see ninjas are the enemies of my zombie pirate army." Pirate army? Really, Rooney? In my mind I was slapping myself internally,

"Really I bet, they are no match for my angry peeps army." he said. I smiled and sat next to him turning my camera back to the little girl who was now licking her ice cream away.

"psh I will just eat them."

"Why were you upside down?" he asked randomly.

"why are you sitting?" I snapped back. He sat there quietly not knowing what to say,

"touché" he finally said a couple minutes later. I was still focused on the girl, her Ice cream has fallen to the ground and silent tears rolled down her face. I sighed and stood up.

I walked over to the creepy Ice cream man in the van and bought her anther one, before I walked over to her I pointed my two Fingers at my eye and back to the ice cream man, "I'm watching you ape man" he jumped back startled.

I walk over to pig tail girl and handed her the ice cream cone, 'snap' I looked up to see bench boy taking a picture,

" that better just be the little girl I there. "I grumbled he laughed,