Nightmares, realities, and parties.

A/N: WOW! Thanks so much for the amazing reviews! I'm sorry for the long update, after I got better from being sick I ended up getting busy(for once) and it just makes me feel so happy and honored that people were missing my updates! I had no idea! Thanks so much guys, and I hope you like this one!

A special shout out to amcdaniel76! Thank you for your very kind words in your review. It really meant a lot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“No.” Cannon refused flatly, glaring down at Jaylynn.

“Come on Cannon!” Jaylynn whined, stomping her left foot in irritation.

“No, Jaylynn. I said no, so it’s not gonna happen.” Cannon scowled, crossing his muscled arms over his chest as he continued to glower down at his girlfriend.

“What’s the big deal?” Jaylynn protested. “It’s just a beach party for crying out loud!” Jaylynn cried throwing her arms up in the air with her exasperation with Cannon.

It has now been two weeks since Cannon and Luben high jacked her and made her attend school. It wasn’t as horrible as she expected, which Jaylynn grudgingly admits. With Luben in every one of her classes – something she was sure that Cannon made happen - she didn’t feel like she was alone and actually managed to make quite a bit of friends. Friends that invited her to a beach bonfire later tonight, which is exactly how Jaylynn found herself arguing with Cannon.

After Luben dropped Jaylynn off, Jaylynn greeted her boyfriend with a kiss and after he asked her about her day, she cheerfully told him about her invite.

She didn’t expect Cannon to freak the hell out.

Right away her growled at her, and told her she was not allowed to go saying how it was “too dangerous” and he didn’t want her to be away from him where he couldn’t “protect her.”

Naturally, she objected. Which then lead to the argument that they’re still currently having.

“I don’t see what the big deal is.” Jaylynn instisted, her voice getting more and more frustrated. “You’re the one who said for me to make friends!” Jaylynn huffed, folding her arms across her breast.

“The big deal is that you will be surrounded by people who have been drinking and who can’t control themselves.” Cannon growled down at her.  He was a bit annoyed that even though he was annoyed with her, he couldn’t help but notice how sexy she looked when she was mad. And the way she wash pushing her breast out as her arms crossed over them didn’t help either.

“You won’t be protected, and you don’t need to be around a bunch of drunken guys!”

“But-“

“No Jaylynn.” Cannon said firmly, narrowing his eyes down at her. “I said you can’t go and that’s the end of it. You can sit your pretty ass right here and I’ll build you a damn fire if that’s what you really want. But you’re staying here and that’s final!”

Jaylynn stared at Cannon agape. Her fists clenched as she gritted her teeth in anger. How dare he! How dare he talk to her as if he controlled her!

“You can’t just order me around Cannon!” Jaylynn yelled furiously, her expression darkening. She reached up and jabbed a finger into his chest furiously. She ignored the hurt that the action caused her poor finger.

“I’m not you’re damn property, and I will be going to this party.” Jaylynn promised, her eyes flashing as Cannon glared down at her with pure male ignorance. She glared at him a second more before turning on her heel and marching towards their bedroom to look for something appropriate to wear for the party.