PREVIEW OF "BEACH DAY..ER NIGHT?"

A/N: Okay I know I haven’t updated, and I’m sorry. I’m just so consumed with writers block with this story that it’s difficult to write. Also, I was made aware that someone has used my story as their own, and posted it under their name on a different site. That made me even more cautious.

But as a way of apology, I wanted to give you a short clip/preview of the new chapter “Beach Day..Er Night?”

So I hope you enjoy, and the full chapter should be posted by tonight or tomorrow. Thank you for staying with me, and not giving up on this story! It really means a lot, so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

WARNING! This chapter contains strong sexual themes! If uncomfortable, I advise you no to read.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

“No.”

“Please?”

“No.”

“Please!”

“I said no!”

Eloise glared angrily at her boyfriend for three years, her light eyes narrowing into slits. Though Jaxison is a grown man- a grown werewolf man, he would be lying if his little spitfires glare didn’t make him a tad apprehensive.

He was never going to tell her that though.

“Now you listen to me Jaxison, you may think that because I’m your mate that you can boss me around.” Eloise growled lowly, taking a step closer to the tall, obnoxious blonde.

“But I think you’re mistaking my asking for your permission, so let me set the record straight.” Jaxsion gulped, taking a step back as Eloise jabbed a perfectly manicured nail into his broad chest.

“My asking was simply a curtsey to you, but do not think for one second that I will let you dictate my every move.” Eloise jabbed his chest again, her chest rising with her growing ire.

 “Now, I don’t care if you say no or yes, but if I want to do something, then you better believe I’m going to damn well do it!”

“Eloise-“ Jaxison started to protest before he was cut off.

“Don’t “Eloise” me Jax!” Eloise mocked, jabbing him in the chest again.  “Now I’m going to the damned beach with, or without you!”

Jaxison’s eyes narrowed, as he let out a low growl.  “You think that do you?” Jaxison asked lowly, glaring down at his mate.

Eloise sneered, tilting her head up more to stare into Jaxisons eyes. “I don’t think,” Eloise hissed. “I know

It was silent as the couple stood there staring at each other.

Not having anything else to say to Jaxison, Eloise turned on her heel to walk out.

She didn’t even take one step before she was yanked backwards by her long hair and hurled around into a hard chest.

Quicker than Eloise could open her mouth to scream at Jaxison it was silenced  with a rough kiss. The kiss was angry and full of sexual tension, and even as Eloise was backed against the wall, her back colliding roughly to the plaster she didn’t remove her lips from his.

Eloise let out a gasp of pleasure as Jaxison hauled her tiny frame up with one arm while the other reached between them and quickly ripped her blue shorts off her body. The sound of the fabric ripping drowned out by Eloise quick moan as Jaxison thrust up into her.

Grabbing a fistful of her hair Jaxison pulled Eliose’s sharply until her neck was completely exposed to him.

The sharp jerk of his hips as he pounded furiously into her caused her to slide upwards, away from him making her wrap her thighs tighter around him, the heels she wore digging into his back.

“Jaxison!”

Jaxison growled in encouragement at the sound of his name leaving her in a breathy moan. Growing impatient, Jaxison tighten his grip around her ass and lifted her again only for the dining room table to replace the wall.

Pulling back Jaxison stared down at his mate as he splayed his rough hands on her tiny hips, gripping them tightly he pulled her back against him with each thrust.

Eloise arched her back, the force of his thrusts caused her teeth to rattle and though it hurt, it was a delicious type of pain that soon followed with pleasure.

Soon, her breathy moans turn into high pitched cries of pleasure as Jaxison brought her closer and closer to her release.

Jaxison again reached for her hair, wrapping the long fiery tresses in a tight grip. He gave a hard jerk that had Eloise's back off the table and her chest arched against his.

Jaxison stared down at her neck, the scar of his mark from the first time they mated, bright against the pale skin.

Knowing what he wanted, Eloise tilted her head to the side watching in lusty fascination as his eyes clouded with a primal hunger.

It was a sign of submission.

She was submitting to him.

Jaxison growled savagely before he clamped down on her neck, his canines digging into the familiar groove of the scar and once again drawing blood as he broke the skin.

That bite was the final push that she needed and Eloise quickly screamed her release, jerking wildly as stars exploded behind her eyes.

The second she came, she took Jaxison with her and they collapsed simultaneously.

It was quiet for a while; the only sound was their rugged breathing and the groaning of the old wood table.

Their eyes flew open, and Jaxison only had a second to tighten his hold on Eloise to hold her up before the table collapsed in a broken mess.

Jaxison and Eloise both stared down at the table for a moment, before looking back at each other.

“We really need to just gave in and buy a metal one.”