The Camping-turned- Road Trip

A/N:Well there's really no excuse on why I've taken 3 years to update. I would not be surprised at all if I lost readers, and all I can offer you is my sincere appolpgy. The reason why I haven't been updating is simply writers block. I kind of lost my way with this story. I don't know if anyone has read my other book, "How The Warrior Fell" but my focus kind of has been on that one because it just came easier to me. I have every intention of finishing this story, I just have to push my way through writers block. I have some ideas on where I want to take this, so hopefully that will help the updates come quicker.

Again, I am so sorry to everyone who has been waiting for this story. I hope that you at least like this chapter.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

WARNING! This chapter contains STRONG and graphic sexual themes! If uncomfortable, I advise you not to read where it is marked with the BOLD ******

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please!"

"I said no!"

Eloise glared angrily at her boyfriend for three years, her light eyes narrowing into slits.

Though Jaxison is a grown man- a grown werewolf man, he would be lying if his little spitfires glare didn't make him a tad apprehensive.

He was never going to tell her that though.

"Now you listen to me Jaxison James, you may think that because I'm your mate that you can boss me around." Eloise growled lowly, taking a step closer to the tall, obnoxious blonde. "But I think you're mistaking my asking for your permission, so let me set the record straight."

Jaxsion gulped, taking a step back as Eloise jabbed a perfectly manicured nail into his broad chest.

"My asking was simply a curtsey to you, but do not think for one second that I will let you dictate my every move." Eloise jabbed his chest again, her chest rising with her growing ire.

 "Now, I don't care if you say no or yes, but if I want to do something, then you better believe I'm going to damn well do it!"

"Eloise-" Jaxison started to protest before he was cut off.

"Don't "Eloise" me Jax!" Eloise mocked, jabbing him in the chest again. "Now I'm going to the damned beach with, or without you!"

Jaxison's eyes narrowed, as he let out a low growl.  "You think that do you?" Jaxison asked lowly, glaring down at his mate.

Eloise sneered, tilting her head up more to stare into Jaxisons eyes. "I don't think," Eloise hissed. "I know"

It was silent as the couple stood there glaring at each other.

Not having anything else to say to Jaxison, Eloise turned on her heel to walk out.