Uh oh's and wolf eyes.

A/N: FINALLY IT'S HERE! I was able to steal my dad's computer to work on this. So hopefully you'll like it! Thank you to all my reviewers!(:

******

"You should just tell her."

Cannon sighed, the wisp of air blowing out through his muzzle as he navigated his way through the forest.

He was on patrol with Vin and Bobby, waiting for Leah and Jaxison to take over for the mid morning shift. Cannon was tired, not just physically from having to patrol all night, but mentally as well.

As always, his thoughts were on his mate.

His beautiful mate that was currently sleeping at home without him. He hated having to leave her when he would much rather gather her up in his arms, pull he close to him and sleep with her in his arms.

But unfortunately duty calls.

"I mean, what else do you have to lose?" Vin asked, his deep voice clear in Cannons' head, even when Vin was on the other side of the forest in his wolf form.

"Yeah I mean, she already knows that you're a werewolf and that she's your mate. If that didn't freak her out, I doubt you saying 'I love you' will." Bobby added as when he phased in, joining the conversation.

The wolf telepathy is handy when they need to hunt, but sometimes it's annoying whenever everyone knows what you're thinking.

It's hard enough to block them out when you haven't found your mate, it's nearly impossible when you do since your thoughts constantly revolve around them.

"I don't know guys," Cannon shook his massive wolf head, turning north and starting to make his way back to his house. "It's only been a couple of weeks, how do I know that she feels the same? She'll think I'm nuts."

"Right." Jaxsion snorted when he phased in. "Like you turning into a giant ball of fur with four legs isn't nutty enough. You telling her you love her?" Jaxsion mocked gasped, the sound coming from his black and gray wolf form sounding more of a snort. "That's really gonna set her off."

Cannon growled at the rugged, harsh breaths that signaled laughter from the others.

"Yeah. Real funny Jaxison!"

Their laughter was cut short when they all felt Luben phase in, his panicked thoughts instantly putting them on alert.

"Cannon you need to come home now!" Luben shouted into their mind, his voice distressed.

"What is it Luben? What's wrong?" Vin asked, instantly going into Alpha mode.

"Something's wrong with Jaylynn!"

Cannon instantly felt his stomach drop to the floor as his heart skipped a beat. He then started to run as fast as he can towards Luben and his house, his only thought of getting to his mate and finding out what's wrong.

Cannon could feel the others turning back and heading his way too. When Lubens' sandy-brown wolf form was in view, Cannon phased out with Luben doing the same seconds after.

"What happened?" Cannon asked Luben instantly as he snatched up the pair of shorts that Luben handed to him and quickly yanking them over his long legs.

"I don't know! She locked herself in the bathroom and won't let me in." Luben answered, sounding almost as concerned and panicked that Cannon could feel himself becoming.

Over the course of Jaylynn's stay, she and Luben became close. Luben didn't just consider her as his pack mate, but as his best friend too. The feeling Cannon knew was mutual.