Chapter 15:

*Gaara's P.O.V* 

Finally Tango could go home and I was heading to her and Naruto's place. I arrived and kocked at the door. Tango always yells at me for either using the window or not kocking on the door. I expected big brown happy eyes but instead it was big blue tired eyes that stared at me. 

"Naruto?" I muttered and thought of our fight and I finally understand why love is so important and that is was truly makes you strong. I saw that with my own eyes. 

"Gaara? What are you doing here?" He asked very confused. I then remembered Tango didn't live here anymore. 

"Sorry, I forgot Tango isn't here". When I said that, his eyes became really sad and I kind of wished I didn't mention it. Maybe he'll feel better if he meets Tango? "Uhm, do you want to join me visiting Tango? You miss her, right?" I asked and he nodded. I looked down at his clothes and noticed he's in his pajamas, even though it's in the middle of the day. 

"I'll just get changed". I nodded and waited for not so long until he came out again and we headed towards the Hyūga family. We all three hung out for a while until Naruto went home. He looks really depresed for some reason. I mean, nothing has really changed except from that she moved, but they're still friends. 

"Do you know what's wrong with Naruto?" I asked and she raised her shoulders. 

"I don't know. He seems really sad and depressed. I should head over tonight and talk to him". I nodded and we walked to our place on the grass the first time we lied here and just looked at the blue sky and cuddled. She lied with her head on my chest as usual and we laughed and talked on what the skies was forming into. 

"I love listening to your heart beat", she suddenly said and I smiled. 

"And it beats only for you". She looked first surprised at me, but then smiled soft and kissed me gently. 

"I should probably get going. I'm tired and it's late", she said after a while. I nodded and we got up. I walked back to Temari and Kankuro and lied down on my bed. I stared at the roof and thought about Naruto. What if something's happening without me realizing it? I'm starting to get a little worried. 

I walked in at Naruto's house and saw him lying in bed with his pajamas on. 

"Naruto? Are you sleeping?" I whispered in case he actually was sleeping. He turned his head around and looked at me with big eyes. "I guess not. Can we talk?" I asked and he got up. We sat down at the kitchen table and he didn't  look tired at all. Only depressed. "You don't really look tired. Why were you in bed?" I asked and he raised his shoulders. 

"Bored", he mumbled and I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"What's wrong with you? You could've trained or pulled pranks on people like you usually do. You're the number 1 ninja to surprise people. What happened to that guy?" 

"It's boring. I fell so alone and I don't want to make people be with me. I want them to wanting to be with me", he said and I stared at him for a few seconds. 

"Is this all because of I moved? You were used to the company but now you feel lonely?" I asked and he nodded. "But we still see each other everyday and are still best friends. Why are you feeling like this?" He looked at me and then down at his hands in his lap. 

"I'm jealous as well". 

"What do you mean? That I live with Hinata?" I teased and hit ihm playfully on the arm. He didn't even crack a smile. I glared at him but he didn't even notice. 

"On Gaara". 

"Gaara? Why? You want to be a Ginger?" I asked with a chuckle but he still didn't smile? 

"I love you". My eyes widen and he then gave me a soft smile. 

"W-What do you mean?" I asked with wide eyes and he leaned closer and closer and then his lips met mine. I was first shocked but I closed my eyes and stayed still. 

*Gaara's P.O.V* 

I thought of that little story while lying in bed. Is that even possible? Could Naruto really love Tango? I thought he loved Sakura? That's what Tango has told me. But if he loves her, does she love him back? She has said that she loves me but what if she changes her mind? I mean, it is possible... Right? And... And what if this is happening right now?! She said she would talk to Naruto tonight! Chikushö (damn it)! 

I quickly got out of bed and almost jumped out of the window until I heard my name being called. 

"Gaara? Where are you going?" Temari asked and I looked at her over my shoulder. 

"I don't want to lose her". I then ran as fast as I could and jumped from roof to roof over to Naruto's place. I brushed the door opened and heard Naruto screamning and jumping out of his bed. "N-Naruto? What are you doing in bed?" I asked confused and looked around for Tango. 

"What do you mean? It's 00:30 am and I was sleeping! Then you came brushing in and woke me up". I looked at him confused and searched for Tango. "What are you doing here anyways? Even if Tango still lived here I wouldn't allow you to visit in the middle of night". 

"Tango said she would come here tonight", I explained but he just looked confused at me. 

"What? She didn't come here?" What? She told me she would talk to him when we went home. Why did she say that and then don't do it? 

"You're sure?" I asked and he looked at me like I was stupid. 

"Yeah, I'm sure. I would've remembered if she visited me tonight". It was kind of awkward after that. "You want something?" He asked and opened the fridge. I shook my head and he closed it again. He then took out two glass and pouted water in it. I guess I'll have a glass of water. He handed me the glass and we drank a few zips in silence. Then I couldn't hold in my question any longer. 

"Do you love her?" I suddenly asked. He was just drinking at that moment and when I asked he splattered water everywhere from his mouth. Then he coughed and looked at me with wide eyes. 

"Love? What the hell are you talking about? I love Tango-chan?" He said and stared at me. After staring at me for a few seconds, he started laughing. "Did you seriously think that I love Tango-chan?" He stopped laughing and looked at me seriously. 

"Yes, I was afraid of that might be true", I answered and he placed his hand on my shoulder. 

"No, I don't. I only like her as my best friend. I'm just being sad over that I'm so used to have company all the time. I've always lived on my own without anyone and when she came here to live with me, I felt happy again, but now she's gone. I just miss that", he said and smiled sad. "Don't worry. I won't steal her from you. She's all yours". He drank up the water and placed the glass at the table. "If you'll excuse me, I'm tired and really want to sleep. Good night Gaara". I nodded and walked towardsthe door. 

"I'm sorry Naruto. About everything", I said and he smiled with a small nodd. "Good night". I went out and closed the door and walked back. At least that problem is out of this world. 

** I have to ask you; did you think that Naruto had feelings for Tango? Could've fooled me XD Anyways, hope you liked this chapter and I look forward to share the next one with you guys .xx **