Chapter 13:

** Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I wasn't feeling well and only were watching different series, but here you go! It's not my best chapter ever though... xx ** 

*Tango's P.O.V* 

"Sorry Tango-chan. We can't let you go now that we found you again". That voice. Could it be...? 

"D-Deidara-senpai?" I squeaked and looked in the direction I heard the voice. Yup, it was definitely Deidara-senpai and Sasori-senpai. 

"Hn. What are you doing here Tango-chan? You were so happy staying with us. Don't you miss us? At least me?" He said while opening his arms in a hug way. It's ture, I do miss them but I can't go back after finding out the truth. They all lied to me and I won't forgive them. I'm just glad he's not here. 

"No", I said cold with a glare and crossed my amrs. He lowered his hands and looked at me with a grumpy look. 

"You need manners, hmm", he said and nodded for himself. Sasori-senpai were just standing beside him and stared in this direction. I checked behind me to see if he were staring at something behind me, but nothing. Great, more stares. 

"What is it Sasori-senpai? Are you cold? Is that why you're hiding inside that puppet? Not good yourself?" I asked with a nasty laugh. I actually adore Sasori-senpai. He's good in many ways and I wished he didn't join Akatsuki. He always trated me like his little sister and I looked at him like my older brother. He wasn't the only one though. Deidara-senpai was always lecturing me and was harsh on me but it was only to make me get better. But they still just wanted to use me. "Why are you here? Go home, or what I like to call it; hell". Shit, the dark side of me is coming out. If I start to fight, this is really bad! 

"I can see your dark side is coming out now. We understand we can't beat you, since you nearly killed Itachi-san, but we have another trap", Deidara-senpai said and I walked a few steps backawards. I can't come with them. I just can't. I don't want to. A single tear rolled down my cheek and over to my chin and I sniffed. 

"You lied to me!! You made me live in a lie!" I screamed and even more tears came out then. "You trained me and said you just wanted to protect me and don't want anyone to harm me, but you fucking lied! You wanted to use me! I can't ever forgive you! I won't come back with you, or else I'll kill you!!" I screamed on top of my lungs and I saw Sasori-senpai walked a step back. Yeah, he better be. After a few seconds of bi gasps, I dried my tears and looked up at them again, but with death glares. 

"You've calmed down yet?" Deidara-senpai asked bored and I glared at him. 

"Be careful Deidara. Don't be reckless unless you want to die", Sasori-senpai said and I smiled proud. Hell yeah! 

"T-Tango-chan?" I heard a stutter and my eyes widen. I looked where I heard the stuttering and saw a shocked and sad Hinata. 

"Hinata?" Came out of my mouth. Oh no, she must hve heard us, or me. "L-Let me explain. Please. D-Don't tell anyone, especially Neji. I-" 

"It's alright. I understand. Please, let me fight with you in order to protect you", she said confident while standing in a position ready to fight. 

"No! If somehting happened to you, Neji would kill me!" That is very true! 

"Aw, you have a friend! Is that why you won't leave with us? Don't you want a real family? Come with us and we won't harm you". I glared at him and stood between him and Hinata, to protect her. 

"I have a family here. At least someone cares about me, even though things are complicated. They're not using my powers; they don't even know what my power is. Nobody than you knows. Don't ever dare to say that again. You're not my real family, Hinata is and all of my friends. They're all family to me. I love them all and if you even lay a single finger on them, I won't hesitate to kill you". I knew Hinata would stare at me in shock, but I had to protect her. Now that she has shown herself in front of them, they won't let her go. 

"Let's go Sasori", Deidara-senpai said and then they finally attacked. Hinata was of course insecure again and I tried to watch their movements. 

"Be careful Hinata. They're in a high level. When you have a chance, run. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine", I said and we had our back against each other. 

"No! Two against one just isn't fair. I want to help you". 

"You're helping me in getting away. I don't want anything to happen to you. It's my responsibility and Ican't forgive myself if you were harmed, or even worse". I almost got interrupted by their attacks but I blocked them. I know Hinata's a good fighter, but she still hasn't healed fully from her and Neji's battle. He was pretty harsh against her, but she's tough. She'll get through it and that's why I have to protect her now. I heard her gasp and I turned around and blocked another weapon attack but they aimed for Hinata this time. 

"I get it. You're protecting her. I see now. Then this will get much easier and more painful to you, hmm", I heard Deidara-senpai say but I could't figure out where his voice came from. What is he talking about? I never let my guard down and waited for their attacks. I hate that they're hiding instead of just showing their selves. They must just be bunch of pussies. I saw in the corner of my eye that Hinata blocked a kunai and that almost made me forget about myself. I blocked another kunai that flew towards me just in time. 

"Protect yourself. I'm fine", Hinata said and I shook my head. 

"No, you're still injured from yours and Neji's battle", I said and waited for a sign of anything to know where they were. I tried to listen and heard them sometimes a little bit but not enough to tell where they were. Then suddenly Sasori-senpai stood right in front of me. I could tell he didn't really want to fight me. He's probably concerned that I'll kill him. 

"I'll let you taste my art!" Deidara-senpai said and then made birds flying towards us and I grabbed Hinata and jumped up high to dodge it. 

"I knew you'd do that", I heard Sasori-senpai's voice behind me. Shit, I fell for their trap. I then tried as hard as possible to push Hinata down and then I faced Sasori-senpai alone. I picked up 2 kunais and 2 ninja stars and threw them at him. Of course it didn't hit him, but I just wanted a it distance. It can be dangerous to be too close to Sasori-senpai. I charged a wind jutsu and fired! He didn't have time to dodge it and took a direct hit. We all fought for a while and I could tell they were aiming for Hinata as well. She's totally worked out and could break down at any time. Deidara-senpai sent an explosion spider towards Hinata (I was a few meters away from her) and I ran towards her. "Hinata!!" I managed to get in time and kicked it in the other way but it exploded almost right in front of me and I took a lot of damage. I fell down and it felt like my face had just been ripped off. I tried to stand up, but my legs thought otherwise. Deidara-senpai came closer and closer. I begged my legs to listen, but they wouldn't. I couldn't even feel them right now. I looked for Hinata but I couldn't find her anywhere. I'm glad she got away. I closed my eyes and waited for the attack but nothing happened. I then opened my eyes and saw a back stood right in front of me. My sight was blurry and it was hard to see, but I'd recognize that back anywhere. "N-Neji?" I stuttered, trying to look closer to see if I was just seeing things. Nothing changed so it is real. "Why?" Why was he saving me? Thought he tated me. 

"You protected Hinata-sama with your life in this battle. I guess it's my turn to protect you and.. Accept you", he said. I didn't see his face since he had his back against me. He then looked over his shoulder and looked at me. He smiled a half smile and I smiled with a nod. 

"Arigatō... Neji", I mumbled and then everything went black. 

** I know that fight sucked. I'm not very good at writing fights, but I hope you liked it and vote, comment and follow for more! I don't mind if you tell me something about the story and/or chapter about anything. Stay tuned for next chapter .xx **