Chapter one

*When I have a video, I'd like if you could click on the video before you start reading. Most likely it's a melody instrumental song that you should listen to while reading. Just want to make it better for you .xx *

*Tango's P.O.V*

I limped on my right leg towards the village as fast as I could. I had to be there as soon as possible. My left leg was broken and I couldn't fix it on my own. I needed help from the village. I had to find him.

After an hour later I could finally see the village. When I took my first steps into the village, two guards walked up to my side. They glared at me as they noticed I'm a stranger, and then started to attack me with questions.

"Who are you?" "Why are you here?" "Are you alone?" I didn't even have a chance of answering the questions before I collapsed down onto the ground.

The next time I woke up I could hear someone talking in the same room. I pretended to still be asleep to listen to their conversation.

"Who do you think she is?" I heard a grown up male ask. I could tell they were many people, because they started to talk at the same time. Some people said I was on a mission, other that I've come to ruin the village, whilst others people thought I was just an innocent little girl. It's true that I'm innocent, but I truly hate when people call me a little girl.

"But is she alone?" I decided to open my eyes and start to explain myself why I'm here.

"I'm alone, I promise", I said and coughed at the end of the sentence. They all looked at me in surprise, but some walked towards me. 

A male sat at the end of my bed and it was then I realised I was in their hospital. I didn't feel as much pain as I did before, especially in my left leg. "Are you okay?" he asked me, looking genuinely worried. 

I glanced up at him to study his face. It wasn't exactly much to see though. He had a mask that covered his whole face, except from his right eye. His forehead protector covered his left eye, leaving me curious of his other covered eye. His hair was pointing in one direction and it was white-gray. It was obvious he was a shinobi, and even a jounin. I bet he had students around my age or something. I tried to answer, but none sound came out of my mouth so I just nodded and looked down at the bed, then up at him again. "What's your name?" he asked and smiled in a warm smile. His smile had that warm aura, but I still didn't want to let my guard down. 

"Aren't you supposed to introduce yourself before asking for others?" I asked, trying to seem stronger, but he only smirked back. I couldn't help but smile a little bit myself, but I quickly wiped it off my face.

"You're right, I'm sorry. My name is Hatake Kakashi", he said and held out his hand for me to shake it. I slowly grabbed his hand and shook it friendly. I watched the others just to be sure that this wasn't a trick to kill me or injure me more than I already was. I quickly pulled my hand back and realised I didn't actually introduce myself.

"Tango", I muttered and he held up his hand behind his ear and moved closer with his head. "I'm Tango", I repeated myself a bit louder this time, where he smiled in return. Kakashi stood up and put his hands in his pockets and walked closer to me. I slowly moved a little bit away and he could tell I was still afraid.

"Ah, Tango, ey? That's a cute name", he said with another smile. I liked his smile, although I don't really smile a lot as I don't have anything to smile about. "How old are you Tango?" I looked down at my hands and just sat there staring. Even if I didn't see the other people who were in this room as well, I could tell they were staring and watching closely at my movements. Kakashi was probably just testing me.

"I'm 14", I said and his smile grew wider.

"My students are 14 as well!" I nodded, not looking away from his face. It didn't look like he had more questions and let a small sigh come out. He walked over to the others and a lady approach me this time.

"Hi Tango. Do you mind me asking you a few questions?" she asked politely, which I nodded slowly to. 

"If you tell me your name", I said and she looked quite surprised. I didn't want to look suspicious, but I like knowing people's names when I talk with them.

"Fine. I'm Tsunade". She looked at some notes she had probably written whilst I was asleep and then looked back up a me. "Can I ask why you are here?" she asked as I let out a sigh.

"I came because I heard my family was here", I said and she looked quite shocked and confused. I took a deep breath to be ready to explain everything I knew from the information I had gathered. "Just when I was born, I was kidnapped and I lived with the people who kidnapped me because I thought they would be there for me like a family. I found out the truth a couple of months ago and I gathered information about my real family and I found out they were still alive, here in Konoha. That's why I'm here, and alone. I just wanted to see my real family". She was taking notes whilst I was talking and it was quite disturbing, since it didn't really look like she was actually listening and are just pretending to write what I was saying.

"So... Do you know their names?" she asked; my eyes widen surprised as I didn't know she was actually listening to me. All right, maybe they're not so bad after all. 

"I know my older brother's name is Neji, but that's all". Her eyes widen and she seemed to have been spacing out for a few seconds.

"Hyūga Neji?" she asked and I nodded with a small smile by hearing his name. I moved my hand over to my pocket and held a small piece of paper to Tsunade. She opened it and her eyes widen once again. "We can bring them here and we all can discuss this, but if they say you're lying, I can't let you be here. It is a possibility that you're trying to fool us", she said with a stern voice and look. 

I nodded slowly, but looked back up at her. "At least give me some time? Maybe they just won't trust me at the start and have to get to know me? Please, I'm begging you", I said. 

I'm serious about the begging. If my body wasn't in so much pain, I would crawl down on my knees and beg her. She sighed, but nodded, and then went out. After about a half an hour she came back with 3 other people. It was a boy who looked older than me, and a girl around my age or something, and then it was a man in the middle. I studied them more and it was then I realised; it was Neji and our family. 

* So, watcha think about the first chapter?? I want to continue this story and I'd love to hear out your opinion, so leave it in the comments! I'll be reading them! Please vote as well if you liked it .xx *