Chapter six

*Tango's P.O.V* 

I walked out of the old house where I was crying and walked home. Naruto must've been worried sick. I finally reached home; Naruto was pissed at me for being away for so long without notifying him. 

"Where have been?! Do you have any idea hon how worried I was?! You should have at least told me you weren't coming home for a while!" he scolded. I kept my gaze onto the floor between us, ashamed of myself, but I couldn't possibly have said I wasn't coming home. I could barely hold in my tears when Neji snapped at me. It was then all the memoried came crashing down on my like a wave and the questions that's always swimming around in my head daily. 

"I'm - I'm sorry Naruto-kun. I didn't mean to make you worried. I was just, er", I stuttered, trying to avoid him questioning things. 

"You just... What?" he asked, staring suspiciously at me. I could feel my sweat running down from my forehead. I tried to sound as honest as possible. 

"I was just talking to someone. We hung out and stuff", I said and did the uncomfortable laugh. It wasn't a complete lie, I mean, I did talk to Gaara, just that I got angry with him. 

"Who?" God damn it Naruto! Why are you so damn curious? 

"Er, Gaara? You know who that is?" I asked and prayed to God he didn't know him. 

"Gaara? Yeah, he asked for you". He asked for me? So he wanted something? 

"Yeah, we talked after that", I said and was happy for that I didn't have to completely lie. 

"But..." What is it now?! "I met him afterwards and he said he didn't find you". Oh snap! Wait, he lied to Naruto? Shit, what am I going to say now? I can't say he was lying, cause he probably did it for a reason. Shit, shit, shit! What am I going to do now? Please God, give me a miracle. 

"Naruto?" Someone knocked on the door and then Sakura came in with Sasuke. Sasuke and I stared at each other and then I turned my back against them. It's not that I don't like them, but they don't like me and even how hard I try for them to like me it just won't happen. Just like my family... 

"Ah, Sakura-chan!" Naruto yelled happily. I looked up at him and frowned. Why is he so happy seeing her? Does he like her? Poor Hinata. 

"Uhm, sorry. I thought you were alone", she hesitantly said and looked at me and then back at Naruto. "Anyways, we're off to train. Care to join us?" She asked with a smile. Sasuke just stood outside the door, staring at me. Every time Sakura and Naruto talks alone without us and we're both here he always stares at me like that. I wonder what he's thinking. 

*Gaara's P.O.V* (A few moments earlier) 

I was jumping from roof to roof, trying to avoid people as much as possible. Then I heard the blond kid yell from under the roof I was on. I jumped off the roof and stood beside the window on the terrace, trying to listen. I heard Tango was there as well. 

"Where have you been?! Do you have any idea on how worried I was? You should have at least told me you weren't coming home for a while!" I wanted to go and punch him in the face for yelling at her, but when he said worried, I stopped myself. 

"I'm - I'm sorry Naruto-kun. I didn't mean to make you worried. I was just...er". Why didn't she just say that she was crying? 

She suddenly mentioned my name, which made my eyes widen. I thought she would be too scared to mention me to anyone. I guess she's not afraid of me one bit, but why? 

After a while, they got interrupted by someone else and he went out with them. I could tell Tango was still there; I still wanted to ask her my questions and she seemed calm now. I came in through the window and I saw something I didn't thought I'd see.